World is so funny. Lol!

PROF.PLO LUMUMBA ON ONGOING BURNING OF SCHOOLS.
"The ongoing burning of schools in the country is miasma of deprecated apotheosis of hemorrhaging plutocracy cascade oozing into a malodorous excrense of mobocracy. With all term agent ossifying prodirities of kakocracy CS Amb. Amina knowledgecentora is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankam."

Do you agree with Prof. Lumumba that setting schools ablaze is cradcatriplose of megnolithrus mephocity?

My sister stop asking guys what they do for a living, they will lie,,, just take them to bed and count how many round they can go
1 round - rich guy
2 rounds - doing well in life
3rounds - unemployed
4rounds - broke as hell

THANK ME IF YOU WANT

Menstruation Testimony!*

During church service, this 16-year old pastor's daughter stood up and said: "Praise the Lord!" Everybody shouted with joy: "Hallelujah!!". She continued:
"Since the age of 13, I've been experiencing painful monthly periods. But now, after a series of Bible studies and prayers with brother Solomon in his house, my monthly periods have stopped for more than 3 months now. No more pain, no more menstruation. You can see I'm even getting fatter and prettier. We are starting to pray seriously about the small problem of vomiting, especially in the morning. Praise the Lord".
The whole church was silent... and
Brother Solomon fainted!!!

You hear her saying " short hair loading " only to find out the owner came to collect her weave back.

Girls will do their nails and start an argument only to point at you

Dear ladies Flat Ass is caused by sitting in a relationship that is not yoursdont argue with me am not your father

Aftr engagement! Girl: Now stop looking at girls, u r commited now! Boy: Oho what do u mean, if i m on diet, that doesnt mean that i cant look at the MENU?

Fact of Life :- If a girl cries, there may be thousand reasons...But if a boy cries, there is only one reason: GIRL

i want to marry a vegetarian's daughter ..hmm I cant wait to pay dowery with...Spinach n cabbages

I wonder what people who type "K" instead of "OK" or "mrng" instead of "morning" do with all their free time

Research says:
There is always that one lady who in
every WhatsApp group her only
contribution is Amen and sharing prayers, but then she is also that
lady whom most men in the group
have laid..

A husband says to his wife, "I bet you can't tell me something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time." The wife thinks about it for a few moments and replies, "Your dick is bigger than your brothers."

Diarrhea is like WiFi.when you approach the toilet,the signal become stronger and even before you unbutton the trouser the download is complete.

Dear ladies,replying to a text on time won't make you pregnant.