World is so funny. Lol!

Teacher wrote on the board,
36x + yx, 2/3yx + 3x (66y + 12x).b =0

He turned to Mondray and said, "Solve the problem."
JF boy picked the duster, cleaned the board and said,

"Problem solved!

Some of our problems require such solutions. Just dust it off and move on with life.

Never allow anyone to steal your happiness!

We all made new year resolutions.. Its 186 days into the year.. How far have you gone..
public poll

Cha muhimu ni uhai

Making it through

Still struggling to start

Son: Hey dad, remember when I killed that butterfly, and you said "No butter for a week?"
Dad:Yeah?
Son: And when I killed that honeybee, you said "No honey for a week"
Dad: Yeah, That was a month ago, so what?
Son: Mom just killed a cockroach, should I break it to her?
Dad: ......

His Dad is currently admitted to the Hospital

I'm finished"'
Is when your GIRLFRIEND starts
arguing with a bouncer in a Club...halafu unaskia saitan imekunywa guarana 2 inawika..."My boyfriend ain't scared of
you"...hapo unabaki na options mbili brother either ukuwe John Cena or you become Usain Bolt

This made my day!!!
A rat swallowed a diamond and the owner of the diamond contracted a man to kill the rat. When the man arrived to kill the rat they were more than a thousand rats bunched up and one sitting by itself away from the pack. He killed the one by itself and that was the exact one that had swallowed the diamond. The amazed owner of the diamond asked: How did you know it was that rat? He responded: Very easy.... When Africans get rich they don't mix with others!!!

*TODAY SOMEBODY DECIDED TO CAUSE TROUBLE!!!*

He went to a RESTAURANT and after seeing every table being occupied by couples, he took out his phone and made a very loud phone call, saying,
"My friend, your wife is here with another man just come and see"

Nine ladies DISAPPEARED!!

Grandfather:
When I was your age,
I used to go to the market with two Rupees and bring home soap, rice, milk, bread, ghee, face powder etc.

Grandson :
nowadays it is difficult....
There are CCTV cameras everywhere.