Wivu mwingine bwana!!!!!!

Rugas

JF-Expert Member
Jan 8, 2009
Hebu ona huyu mama alivyoliwa na houseboy kizembe!!!!

The husband and his wife were not on good terms. In fact, the wife was convinced that he was carrying on with the pretty housemaid, so she laid a trap.
One evening she suddenly sent the maid home for the weekend, but didn't inform the husband. That night, when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story:
"Excuse me, my dear, my stomach...." and disappeared towards the bathroom.
The wife promptly dashed along the corridor, up the back stairs, into the maid's bed. She just had time to switch the lights off when in he came silently. He wasted no time or words but quickly got on top of her.

The wife was overwhelmed on the vigour and strength of the man leave alone the new styles that left the woman perplexed. She was wondering why high performance of this nature was not accorded to her but to the maid of all the people. For the first time in their twelve years of marriage she was carried to the peak four times nonstop and could hardly hold her breath.
When he was finished and still panting, the wife said, "You didn't expect to find me in this bed, did you?!" and switched the light on.
"No madam....!" said the gardener.

inachekesha lakini haiwezekani um-do mwanamke tofauti eti sababu ya giza usigundue tofauti ya maumbo yao, nyonyo n.k

Back
Top Bottom