WIKIPEDIA Names people behind EPA Scam and was to finance Jakaya Kikwete Elections

nngu007

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2010
According to Wikipedia Sources Kigoda as a leader behind many financial scams Tanzania has ever seen. Under former President Benjamin Mkapa, Kigoda as a member of inner sanctum made a lot of money thanks to being easily used by the regime and some Indian bogus investors He serves as the minister in the President Office for Planning and Privatasation.

He could not be able to serve without assistance from Basil Pesambili, Juma Ngasongwa, Rostam Aziz, Lowassa they used EPA scam under which Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) the ruling party stole billions of shillings from central bank to finance their investments to the elections that saw Jakaya Kikwete Win.

Is it WIKILEAKS or WIKIPEDIA?........they are different you know

WIKIPEDIA is The Free Encyclopedia which gives out news, articles, discussions and history of any known person i.e our former ministers and leaders.

I'm trying to locate Bank of Tanzania EPA fraud external auditors report (imeondolewa kila mahali)

duh hii tamu sana na mijipesa yote hiyo aloiba jamaa hanenepi yeye na fegi tuuu tehe.nuru inaonekana ktk giza sasa

WIKIPEDIA is The Free Encyclopedia which gives out news, articles, discussions and history of any known person i.e our former ministers and leaders.

I'm trying to locate Bank of Tanzania EPA fraud external auditors report (imeondolewa kila mahali)

Nimekupata Mkuu......tuko pamoja.......ni excitement tu......Google inareport hivi:

not found, overloaded or other issues ...

We are sorry but we cannot answer your request at the moment.
This may be any kind of error.

Haya sasa CCM waseme na WIKIPEDIA ni wachochezi kama walivyosema JAMII FORUMS ni wachochezi
Yeah cousin... tena kesho watasema wikipedia pia ni JF sema walianzisha nje kukwepa mkono wa sheria!!!

Imagine tuna mawaziri type ya Sophia Simba

Abdallah Omar Kigoda

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abdallah Omar Kigoda is a Tanzanian politician and a Member of Parliament in the National Assembly of Tanzania.
Kigoda is thought to be behind many financial scams Tanzania has ever seen. Under former President Benjamin Mkapa, Kigoda as a member of inner sanctum made a lot of money thanks to being easily used by the regime and some Indian bogus investors.[citation needed]
He served for a time as Minister of State in the President's Office for Planning and Privatisation. He overwhelmingly won the Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) nomination for Handeni constituency prior to the 2005 parliamentary election, receiving 1,216 votes while the nearest of his four opponents for the nomination received 94.[1]
Kigoda, Basil Pesambili, Juma Ngasongwa, Rostam Aziz, Lowassa the then PM and others are said to be behind EPA scam under which Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) Tanzania's ruling party stole billions of shillings from the central bank to finance its elections that saw Jakaya Kikwete win.[citation needed]
[edit] References

nahisi baada ya kupost hizi taarifa zote watakuwa wanaamini kuwa kila mtanzania anajua kilichotokea ambapo baadae watakuja na topic inayosema "how did Tanzanian react??" au "are there people in Tanzania or it is still sailing with savanna/grassland -Tangatanga na nyika"?

According to Wikipedia Sources Kigoda as a leader behind many financial sams Tanzania has ever seen. Under former President Benjamin Mkapa, Kigoda as a member of inner sanctum made a lot of money thanks to being easily used by the regime and some Indian bogus investors He serves as the minister in the President Office for Planning and Privatasation.

He could not be able to serve withought assistance from Basil Pesambili, Juma Ngasongwa, Rostam Aziz, Lowassa they used EPA scam under which Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) the ruling party stole billions of shillings from central bank to finance their investments to the elections that saw Jakaya Kikwete Win.

Mzee siyo wikipedia ni wikileaks

Back
Top Bottom