Why sometimes its so difficult to say...

Pape

JF-Expert Member
Dec 11, 2008
We know that NO one is perfect but,

Why sometimes its so difficult to say...may be its not always easy to say those things which really matters...

...why its not always easy to say I really love you...sometimes its hard to say I am sorry I was wrong...sometimes its hard to say I acted like a fool yesterday please forgive me...and the most difficult thing is to say 'you are the glue that holds my whole world together and if it weren't for you I think I would just fall apart'

The things you want to say aren't always easy, are they?

Advice: Its always good to say things before it is too late, so never miss your chance!

Source: Billy Graham Home Coming Album.

Why sometimes its so difficult to say...may be its not always easy to say those things which really matters...

...why its not always easy to say I really love you...sometimes its hard to say I am sorry I was wrong...sometimes its hard to say I acted like a fool yesterday please forgive me...and the most difficult thing is to say 'you are the glue that holds my whole world together and if it weren't for you I think I would just fall apart'

Advice: Its always good to say things before it is too late, so never miss your chance!

The only reason is that such words are the ones which cost so much of humanity parameter...Kwisha!

NIMEFURAHI SANA ulipoitambua source ya hii article!sasa ongeza fonti kidogo mkuu,wengine ni wazee bwana macho yamekufa

hehehe!hiyo bolded black ni udhaifu wa wanaume!wanaume naturally ni waongo na ni watu wa ku-cheat

hiyo bolded red ni UGONJWA WA TAIFA!(kama hisabati:D)

hehehe!hiyo bolded black ni udhaifu wa wanaume!wanaume naturally ni waongo na ni watu wa ku-cheat

why is it so difficult?? even you?

dah, basi mie niko tofauti sana,
kwangu ni rahisi kusema AM SORRY than I LOVE U!.

hapana,
mimi nimemudu!ndio maana i am stepping foward in the name of GOD
TRUTH TAKES TIME
13/02/2010

what is so special with 13/02/2010? ndo utafunga pingu za maisha nini? teh teh teh just a day before VD...

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom