Why I think he resonates with the silent majority

Mpumbavu at his best. Maaskofu wezi wanaotaka kumpangia Rais mteule wa Mungu ndio hatari kwa Taifa. Siai tunakwenda na msemakweli, nyie nendeni na hao mashetani wenu.
Atoke mwenyewe aje apayuke kuwa maaskofu ni Mashetani.

If I may paraphrase The Economist...your madman is "politically inept, intellectually barren and temperamentally unfit for office"...yan huu ni mzigo!
This sums it all.
in all dictatorship regimes, it is the silent majority who eventually throw out the dictator. Magu and the author of this thread are fooled by the blind love of the so called silent majority.

Although he lacks the finesse [or savoir faire, if you will] of some of his predecessors, I believe President Magufuli resonates far better with Joe Public with the exception maybe of Nyerere.

And that is because of his plain-spokenness!

He doesn’t use lofty vocabulary in his speech.

When he speaks people understand him. He tells it like it is. Something I believe a lot of people like.

And he comes across as very sincere. When you listen to him talk you can’t help but think this guy really believes in what he is saying.

So that, coupled with his track record of running a tight ship and cracking the whip, are what I believe to be the reasons why he resonates with the silent majority.

Of course not everyone likes him or his style of leadership. But I believe this group is in the minority. And it is very vocal, too! Hence the vocal minority.

They see his hectoring mannerisms as dictatorial and they want him gone ASAP.

But such is life. We can’t all be in lockstep as far as opinions go.

However, on balance, I think the silent majority are on his side.

What say you??????
Magufuli is a con artist,he doesn't practise what he preaches, scared of criticism, lacks emphathy, clearly potrays favourtism. If he is such a great leader why is he so scared of criticism

Nyani Ngabu Magufuli, is the best president among of the bests.
Best presidents, before undertaking the duties of the office, take an oath to uphold and defend the constitution and they keep that promise.
Nonetheless, what makes some of the minority cry baby is just bcoz the man is not hypocrite as they do,
If we ever had a hypocrite for president, Magufuli takes the prize. From the very first day he assumed office, he faked complete ignorance of how as a country we got to where we are. This was in spite of the fact that he had been part and parcel of past governments for well over twenty years implementing the very policies that now shock him, really?
the man is very resolute to his deed.
Yeah here I agree whole heartedly with you, he is resolutely driving the once island of peace into a haven of lawlessness where there's no safety for anyone holding opposing views.
And more importantly, he walks the talks.
Yeah, again I agree...he walks the talk, and many who don't agree with him have been silenced through either intimidation, fear, kidnapping, torture or even death.
Yeah, he sometimes makes some mistakes,
Once a leader fails to adhere to the constitution, the rule of law ceases to exist and jungle rule steps in... it is now free for all and survival for the fittest; In a one-man show, mistakes are never mistakes in the real sense, not to the sycophants.
but if you mirror them down, you would come to the conclusions that his mistakes are more less human mistakes,
Really? You've got to be kidding! How many have to be hurt? How many have to disappear? How many have to die? And for what? The rule of law, democracy, justice and basic human rights have all been compromised.
not mistakes by intent.
Wrong and absolutely disingenuous. It is not only contrary to the argument you have been making so far. Previously you have claimed that he is walking his talk, that he is resolute to his deed, that he is the best among bests and that those complaining are just cry babies, and now this? Wow!
And again, ofcoz I give him KUDOS
Maybe as a petty dictator, he deserves your KUDOS for amongst the blind, a one-eyed is King.

Nyani Ngabu
Magufuli, is the best president among of the bests. Nonetheless, what makes some of the minority cry baby is just bcoz the man is not hypocrite as they do, the man is very resolute to his deed. And more importantly, he walks the talks.
Yeah, he sometimes makes some mistakes, but if you mir2ror them down, you would come to the conclusions that his mistakes are more less human mistakes, not mistakes by intent. And again, ofcoz I give him KUDOS
Very resolute in his defense of the Bashites .
Tribalist and nepotism is the order of the day in his administration.

Best presidents, before undertaking the duties of the office, take an oath to uphold and defend the constitution and they keep that promise.
If we ever had a hypocrite for president, Magufuli takes the prize. From the very first day he assumed office, he faked complete ignorance of how as a country we got to where we are. This was in spite of the fact that he had been part and parcel of past governments for well over twenty years implementing the very policies that now shock him, really?

Yeah here I agree whole heartedly with you, he is resolutely driving the once island of peace into a haven of lawlessness where there's no safety for anyone holding opposing views.

Yeah, again I agree...he walks the talk, and many who don't agree with him have been silenced through either intimidation, fear, kidnapping, torture or even death.

Once a leader fails to adhere to the constitution, the rule of law ceases to exist and jungle rule steps in... it is now free for all and survival for the fittest; In a one-man show, mistakes are never mistakes in the real sense, not to the sycophants.

Really? You've got to be kidding! How many have to be hurt? How many have to disappear? How many have to die? And for what? The rule of law, democracy, justice and basic human rights have all been compromised.

Wrong and absolutely disingenuous. It is not only contrary to the argument you have been making so far. Previously you have claimed that he is walking his talk, that he is resolute to his deed, that he is the best among bests and that those complaining are just cry babies, and now this? Wow!
Maybe as a petty dictator, he deserves your KUDOS for amongst the blind, a one-eyed is King.
Well said broz!

My english is not beautiful. Mtu anayetaka kuwapangia maaskofu mambo ya kuhubiri ni wa hatari kwa taifa, hatupaswi kukaa kimya. Silent majority are undecided because all they think of is the next meal, they can switch sides anytime.
A smart and brave Magufuri will never deceive by archbishops pretenses to piety

Says so Nyani Ngabu who doesn't live in Tanzania and won't even cite any evidence to support his fantasy ... ha ha haa!
Do you criticize someone's views upon Tanzania basing on where he or she resides??

Start with your Mange kimambi,

Hypocrisy of the highest order the least you can do is pick aside unlike being a retard swerving from one side to the other, previos posts from you dating 2016-March 2018 tell other wise, stay on your lane old man thats the least you can do

He resonates with people who are directly benefiting with the situation, Mfano waziri Mkuu anataka kujenga uwanja wa michezo wilayani kwake, unadhani mtu kama huyo atajito kuwa majority wa kupinga., Bashite na vyeti fake, mifano ni mingi.

Very resolute in his defense of the Bashites .
Tribalist and nepotism is the order of the day in his administration.
Down the road, the time shall come right there, when you would come to your sense and then realize that, all that is gold does not glitter.

Although he lacks the finesse [or savoir faire, if you will] of some of his predecessors, I believe President Magufuli resonates far better with Joe Public with the exception maybe of Nyerere.

And that is because of his plain-spokenness!

He doesn’t use lofty vocabulary in his speech.

When he speaks people understand him. He tells it like it is. Something I believe a lot of people like.

And he comes across as very sincere. When you listen to him talk you can’t help but think this guy really believes in what he is saying.

So that, coupled with his track record of running a tight ship and cracking the whip, are what I believe to be the reasons why he resonates with the silent majority.

Of course not everyone likes him or his style of leadership. But I believe this group is in the minority. And it is very vocal, too! Hence the vocal minority.

They see his hectoring mannerisms as dictatorial and they want him gone ASAP.

But such is life. We can’t all be in lockstep as far as opinions go.

However, on balance, I think the silent majority are on his side.

What say you??????
it seems you know nothing about psychology, why don't you feel shy to claim that the silent majority is with him?
Nobody hates him, but surely Magufuli did not fit to take the highest position in the country.
He is a pilot who doesn't know the real trend of a plane which he flies, he is busy in the state house to ensure that in 2020, opposition does no longer exist,he lacks wisdom, and he utters words which cannot be spoken by any intellectual leader.
I don't know what to say about this blundering President, but he's quite unfit to be a leader.

it seems you know nothing about psychology, why don't you feel shy to claim that the silent majority is with him?
Nobody hates him, but surely Magufuli did not fit to take the highest position in the country.
He is a pilot who doesn't know the real trend of a plane which he flies, he is busy in the state house to ensure that in 2020, opposition does no longer exist,he lacks wisdom, and he utters words which cannot be spoken by any intellectual leader.
I don't know what to say about this blundering President, but he's quite unfit to be a leader.

I like your English....

Mpumbavu at his best. Maaskofu wezi wanaotaka kumpangia Rais mteule wa Mungu ndio hatari kwa Taifa. Siai tunakwenda na msemakweli, nyie nendeni na hao mashetani wenu.
Yaani maasikofu wawe mashetani halafu huyu anayezaa na wake za watu ndo awe malaika Wa Nuru?

Back
Top Bottom