Why i am for and against The East African Federation

Huwezi kusema "Why I am for and against the federation". Unless you are operating at some quantum level, you cannot be for and against the federation.

If the intention is to point your views of the pros and cons of the federation, the say so.

If you are for the federation, you are not against it.If you are against the federation, you are not for it. This business of "I am for and against the federation" is a contradiction and betrays poor communication skills.

Speaking of communication skills, labda angeandika Kiswahili angeweza kujieleza vizuri zaidi. Maana mtu akisoma anaona kama huyu muandishi anafikiri Kiswahili na kuandika Kiingereza, creating an English that is bastardized by the effects of excessive direct translation.

And that is just the first paragraph. Nachelea kuendelea paragraphs za mbele.

Hivi anavyosema "and look a close tie how it benefit a normal West African citizen today" hiyo close tie inaingiaje hapo? I am assuming anataka kusema "and look closely". Maana wengine tunaweza kuelewa alikuwa anatafuta tai iliyofungwa madhubuti kabisa wakati akipita katika makabrasha ya ECOWAS, hardly likely.

Labda Mchunguzi was right, there is a certain Pidgin English evolving in Tanzania.

Kiranga, I greatly enjoy reading your posts.

Do Tanzanians now know English? What else are you enjoying, language aside?

Kiranga is humorous, ever read his posts? I dint say that I enjoy his posts just because his command in English rivals that of our own PLO Lumumba, I said that simply because I greatly like reading his isht, simple.

If I wasnt fasting, I probably would have told you what I enjoy, right now, napiga mkeka tu nikitubu dhambi zangu. Cheers son.

And yes, just like Kenyans some Tanzanians know English (functional word is Some).

Kiranga is humorous, ever read his posts? I dint say that I enjoy his posts just because his command in English rivals that of our own PLO Lumumba, I said that simply because I greatly like reading his isht, simple.

If I wasnt fasting, I probably would have told you what I enjoy, right now, napiga mkeka tu nikitubu dhambi zangu. Cheers son.

And yes, just like Kenyans some Tanzanians know English (functional word is Some).
What if that functional word was all, would it have made a difference?

U are right! I understand your position, but I wish u could understand mine also. Frankly speaking I am for and against. Mathematical wise it may be impossible, but Philosophy wise it is quite possible and there is where I am.
I can explain my position like this, if there should be one party for 5 years ago campaigning for Federation I could vote for the party. But I could be strongly against the process went through particularly in Tanzania to signing of the deal.

My aim was not to write merit and demerit, but to express the ideology behind the decision. Believe me, it is not as simple as we think!

If you still insist on being absolutely "for and against" the federation at the same time, I am tempted to entertain the ultra remote possibility that you exist in an infinitesimal quantum state confined in some rapture in the fabric of spacetime continuum where a theoretical toss of a coin can yield head, tail or even a simultaneous "head and tail".

I mean what is so difficult about understanding that you cannot be for and against mutually exclusive events ? Unless you are in some Schrodinger's cat type of quantum situation, you can't be dead and alive at the same time, if you are dead you are not alive, if you are alive you are not dead, simple as that.

Did you vote for the federation before you voted against the federation?

Make up your mind now, which is it ? And confusion - being confused - as well as inability to express oneself in a foreign language, does not qualify as legitimate evidence of being "for and against" the federation.

Back
Top Bottom