Why Do White People Love Touching Black People’s Hair?

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
Why Do White People Love Touching Black People’s Hair?

If you are a Black with a natural hairstyle and living Ughaibuni, it may not be too uncommon that your hair will be fondled by a curious stranger a couple times a week.

How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?
Nothing biggie to women I know,

it may not be too uncommon that your hair will be fondled by a curious stranger a couple times a week.
but I'm curious what country is it where a stranger, white person go on to touch a random black dude's hair on the street... hope this isn't happening in a country of at approx. 30mil blacks.

Nothing biggie to women I know,

but I'm curious what country is it where a stranger, white person go on to touch a random black dude's hair on the street... hope this isn't happening in a country of at approx. 30mil blacks.

I live in a town of 150,000 pple and only some 40-50 black family live here but have never seen that before. X-paster I am inclined to believe the following with regard to where this happens:

1. They don't speak English!!!!!!!! haha ahahaaa

2. Women rights so are the gay rights are not observed hahaha hahaha ahahah!

3. The common decency with regard to how strangers are treated is just not there hahaha ahahahah!!!

Anywayz just joking!!!

But all in all if a stranger be it black, white, red, yellow fondles my hair, they are supposed to ..ck my d.ck too isn't that right????? Or else will b a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom