Who is a Lawyer?

Buchanan

JF-Expert Member
May 19, 2009
A man was charged before the Judge by stealing valuable property by inserting his hand through the window and disappearing with it, hence depriving the rightful ownership of the owner.

In defence, the Council for the accused submitted: "This is not fair your honour, because my client did not use the whole body, but only a hand to take the property, hence convicting the whole body won't be fair." "Well," said the Judge, "I will use your logic, I convict the hand of the accused and sentence it to jail for one year, the accused may decide whether to accompany it to jail or not."

Showing a sigh of relief, the accused with the help of his Council, removed his artificial hand and handed over to the Judge and left the Court room as a free man!

So, who then is a lawyer?

Have a great day!

ukikubaliana na mpumbavu kaika upumbavu wake wewe ndiye mpumbavu......!

I read your article and i think you have to gain some knowledge about lawyers,so here i suggest you that Lawyersdb is the best resource to search lawyer by area and category. You can learn each and everything about lawyers

To know more about lawyers visit here:
Lawyers Database

Cheers

Who is a Lawyer? A man was charged before the Judge by stealing valuable property by inserting his hand through the window and disappearing with it, hence depriving the rightful ownership of the owner. In defence, the Council for the accused submitted: "This is not fair your honour, because my client did not use the whole body, but only a hand to take the property, hence convicting the whole body won't be fair." "Well," said the Judge, "I will use your logic, I convict the hand of the accused and sentence it to jail for one year, the accused may decide whether to accompany it to jail or not." Showing a sigh of relief, the accused with the help of his Council, removed his artificial hand and handed over to the Judge and left the Court room as a free man! So, who then is a lawyer? Have a great day!

This is a food for thought for such judgements are being witnessed in courts of laws, where the guilty are sometimes mysteriously set free with flimsy excuses, and the innocents are sentenced to jail and men bihind the bench are never held accountable for their ill-deeds. The issue of check and balance are practical in other areas not this one.

its true...ilitakiw aiende kwa jokes corner...sababu,in reality,the judge or so prosecution would have to look into the laws(statues),or books to determine what is a person's hand...whether a dummy makes part of the human body!

its true...ilitakiw aiende kwa jokes corner...sababu,in reality,the judge or so prosecution would have to look into the laws(statues),or books to determine what is a person's hand...whether a dummy makes part of the human body!
Sometimes, statutes hazitoi definition kwa kila kitu, kwa hiyo Jaji hatapata hiyo definition! And remember the Jugde is also a human being, the life in law has always been both practice and logic!

Ilikuwa ipelekwe kwenye jokes kule....!

A Charlotte, North Carolina man, having purchased a case of rare, very expensive cigars, insured them against (get this) fire! Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of fabulous cigars, and having yet to make a single premium payment on the policy, the man filed a claim against the insurance company.

In his claim, the man stated that he had lost the cigars "in a series of small fires." The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason that the man had consumed the cigars in a normal fashion. The man sued -- and won! In delivering his ruling, the judge stated that since the man held a policy from the company in which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that the cigars would be insured against fire, without defining what it considered to be unacceptable fire, it was obligated to compensate the insured for his loss.

Rather than endure a lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company grudgingly accepted the judge's ruling and paid the man $15,000 for the rare cigars he lost in the fires. After the man cashed his check, however, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of arson. With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used as evidence against him, the man was convicted of intentionally burning the rare cigars and sentenced to 24 consecutive one-year terms.

Junius na hii nayo ni joke??? inaonekana hivyo lakini ni kweli.

A Charlotte, North Carolina man, having purchased a case of rare, very expensive cigars, insured them against (get this) fire! Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of fabulous cigars, and having yet to make a single premium payment on the policy, the man filed a claim against the insurance company.

In his claim, the man stated that he had lost the cigars "in a series of small fires." The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason that the man had consumed the cigars in a normal fashion. The man sued -- and won! In delivering his ruling, the judge stated that since the man held a policy from the company in which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that the cigars would be insured against fire, without defining what it considered to be unacceptable fire, it was obligated to compensate the insured for his loss.

Rather than endure a lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company grudgingly accepted the judge's ruling and paid the man $15,000 for the rare cigars he lost in the fires. After the man cashed his check, however, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of arson. With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used as evidence against him, the man was convicted of intentionally burning the rare cigars and sentenced to 24 consecutive one-year terms.

Junius na hii nayo ni joke??? inaonekana hivyo lakini ni kweli.

Good stuff!

There are many types of personal injury law services, and you need a lawyer with the latest technology and experience to be sure that you are getting the best. You also need a reliable bicycle accident lawyer Queens service that is easy to work with, that will be easy to work with, that will provide you with resources and give you the attention your case deserves.

Back
Top Bottom