''When people comes together there is nothing they can fail''

Shayu

Platinum Member
May 24, 2011
istockphoto_9489132-gesturing-hand-sign-clenched-fists-held-high-in-protest.jpg What make a great country is intellegence of it's people and their readness to take sacrifice for their country. Not the natural resources they posses. We can have rivers montains and all minerals. But if we can not unify our people to work together & to use their minds on productive things, to think and to innovate we can not move on. If we have problem of poverty in our country is becouse we are stupid, we do not think, we do not work hard. People can make dry land into heaven becouse of their readness to take sacrifice. We still have the time to change.
We as the people we must have cause to fight for and our cause is to fight for our position in the world, this is what make us a nation. This must be Our cause for many generations.

Duh kwa sisi wa English course ndio kabisa tumetoka empty!!! Tusaidiwe mwongozo

Iandike kwa kiswahili, wengi watakuelewa katika hiyo ya Kiingereza kuna makosa mengi ya grammar.
I don care much abt that, what i care is what i believe, i can find someone to edit

Duh kwa sisi wa English course ndio kabisa tumetoka empty!!! Tusaidiwe mwongozo
I don care what you are saying, i know iam not good in english, iam not european but what i care is what i believe if you grade me low it is ok for me. But i know what i stand for and what i believe.

View attachment 40597What makes a great country is intellegence of it's people and their readness to take sacrifice for their country. Not the natural resources they posses. We can have rivers montains and all minerals. But if we can not unify our people to work together & to use their minds on productive things, to think and to innovate we can not move on. If we have problem of poverty in our country is becouse we are stupid, we do not think, we do not work hard. People can make dry land into heaven becouse of their readness to take sacrifice. We still have the time to change.
We as the people we must have cause to fight for and our cause is to fight for our position in the world, this is what makes us a nation. This must be Our cause for many generations.

Where re dhe problems???Ur English is well structured and interesting brother,I real wonder why if not how dhese people can understand u not, I would have expected them to reply 2u back using the so called grammar. Congrats my brother.

I don care much abt that, what i care is what i believe, i can find someone to edit

[h=1]"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."[/h]

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

We have serious issues to discuss abt our nation, so do not find small faults. Just tell me if iam wrong in what iam thinking. tell me if it is not true

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

We have serious issues to discuss abt our nation, so do not find small faults. Just tell me if iam wrong in what iam thinking. tell me if it is not true
When there is no cause for nation to fight people turn to selfishness.

And what is it that you are thinking?

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]We have serious issues to discuss abt our nation, so do not find small faults. Just tell me if iam wrong in what iam thinking. tell me if it is not true.[/QUOTE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]When there is no cause for nation to fight people turn to selfishness.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/QUOTE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]And what is it that you are thinking?[/QUOTE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
Thanx that u have all come back on issues than language staff.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Well, I would have not be obsessed with what u all ANT-SHAYU saying, who does not have and understand that vision the man has. U cover the points with an umbrella of E.grammar shame on U ALL.[/FONT]

The intention is what counts. The intent of the writer is to convey a message of unity and hope for his people. To raise awareness of issues troubling the nation. At least his attempt should be applauded.

View attachment 40597What makes a great country is intelligence of it's people and their readiness to take sacrifice for their country. Not the natural resources they posses. We can have rivers mountains and all minerals. But if we can not unify our people to work together & to use their minds on productive things, to think and to innovate we can not move on. If we have problem of poverty in our country is because we are stupid, we do not think, we do not work hard. People can make dry land into heaven because of their readiness to take sacrifice. We still have the time to change.

Shayu,

Kwa mtizamo wangu naona hapa unagusia ... UZALENDO.. katika ujenzi wa jamii na Taifa. Nachulia kuwa Uzalendo unatokana na utambuzi na kujitambua kwa mwananchi mmoja mmoja, kupatikana kwa familia bora itakayotupatia VIOGOZI wenye Mapenzi na familia, jamii hadi Taifa. Kuipenda Nchi hadi Kuifia ..kama.. ikibidi...Lazima Mtu awe na UADILIFU wa kiwango kikubwa. Lazima Mtu awe na Nidhamu, Kujiheshimu, kujijali yeye na wengine .. na kikubwa kuliko vyote ..Mtu awe Mchapa Kazi. Hii inanifanya nikubali kuwa Thamani hii ya KIBANADAMU au ya KIUTU .. NDIO RASILIMALI MAMA ... Inayofanya rasilimali nyingine zote Kuwa na maana. yaani bila Ubinadaamu na Utu wa kujali kazi, uadlifu katika kazi, kuipenda familia na jamii hadi Taifa ... Hata Taifa liwe na Utajiri gani ... Ni Kuwa UTAJIRI HUO mwishoni utabadilika na kuwa chanzo cha Vita, maradhi hatimaye Utajiri na kudidimia kwa ustawi wa Jamii husika ..SWALI ... Tunampataje ..Mtu muadilifu na hatimaye MZALENDO?

We as the people we must have cause to fight for and our cause is to fight for our position in the world, this is what make us a nation. This must be Our cause for many generations.

Sina hakika jinsi ya kuchangia jambo hili.

View attachment 40597What make a great country is intellegence of it's people and their readness to take sacrifice for their country. Not the natural resources they posses. We can have rivers montains and all minerals. But if we can not unify our people to work together & to use their minds on productive things, to think and to innovate we can not move on. If we have problem of poverty in our country is becouse we are stupid, we do not think, we do not work hard. People can make dry land into heaven becouse of their readness to take sacrifice. We still have the time to change.

I strained every nerve to savvy your message but all I had was an amphibological statement plethoric with countless spelling faws plus anacoluthic sentences.

Back
Top Bottom