What would you do?

Unaweza kuwa rafiki yangu? Nataka unikaribishe unifunike na khanga ukiwa umelalia kifua changu. (Ntafurahi zaidi kama utakuwa umevaa bikini) Halafu tuone urafiki wetu utafikia wapi.:humble:

unanitega eeeh, naona kama huwezi ukawa rafiki mwema

Habarini WanaJF. I met my long lost friend and we were sharing what has been happening in our lives. Huyo dada is full of life, has everything going for her, intelligent, and has never given up in what she does, with a good soul. I sometimes admire her tenacity.

She has been with this guy 3 good solid years, he has done all the bad things on the book to her, lkn she cannot get rid of him! She has told him over and over that its over, refused to answer his calls, but the brother seems to make disappearance acts and reappear. Bottom-line he is wasting her life away.

Dada huyo hawezi kuhama mji au kazi, so he always finds his way to their home...She asked me what would she do to get rid of him(I silently thought buy a shot gun and scream bloody murder!) I know this is impractical - what advise should I give her that is plausible?

Huo ugomvi hata Obama hawezi amua..

Here is what I make out ur story. Huyo mkaka inaonekana anaikata kiu ya kikubwa ya huyo mdada kisawasawa bila kusaza, ndio maana mdada wa watu hawezi kujinasua tena hapo, akimuona tu huyo njemba inakuwa kama mbwa amemuona chatu..Ingawa anaweza akawa haridhishwi na mambo mengine ya hiyo njemba trade-off anayofanya anaijua nafsini mwake, hivo hamna ushauri atakaosikiza..

women....its very hard to understand how you think! Assume it was you who's disapearing & appearing unadhani huyo jamaa angekuspare???:pound:

Nadhani amuignore tu huyo jamaa, asimkaribishe kwake:argue:. Anakuja na kurudi kwa vile yeye mwenyewe anamu-entertain. Awe na msimamo. SIDHANI KAMA ANAO.

Back
Top Bottom