What went wrong with Shevchenko?

Quemu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2007
Nakumbuka huyu jamaa alikuwa anatisha kweli alivyokuwa Milan. Lakini alipojitusi nakwenda Chelsea, akapigwa benchi mpaka basi. Sasa sijui alipoteza confidence au vipi....??

Shevchenko to end up back at Chelsea?

April 28, 2009

Andriy Shevchenko's agent admits it is highly unlikely the AC Milan striker will stay at the San Siro beyond the end of the season.

The Ukraine striker has found himself mainly on the bench and has made just two league appearances this season, and Fabio Parisi believes his client will not remain in Italy next season.

"Shevchenko is a player on loan at Milan from Chelsea and I think he will return to London," he told Calciomercato.

"Frankly, I don't think it's possible that the Rossoneri decide to keep him.

"I don't know what kind of rapport he has found with (Carlo) Ancelotti and his team-mates, the only problem is that he is a player on loan and, given how the season has gone, I think Andriy will return to Chelsea.

"If that's to stay there or not is to be seen, it depends on who will be the coach and what he wants to do.

"But I don't think the doors of Italy will re-open for him next season.

"Anyway, Sheva will decide on his own, he's quite calm, he doesn't need anyone's help. However, another country seems to me the more likely option."

Shevchenko admitted at the end of March that he would probably return to London but, after scoring for Ukraine against England and providing a crucial assist against Lecce, the 32-year-old claimed earlier this month that he hoped to still be at the San Siro next season.

Source - Agent: Shevchenko to return to Chelsea from AC Milan - Europe - ESPN Soccernet

Muda wa kutundika daruga nao umewadia, isitoshe sidhani kama Milan watakubali kumnunua maana Ancelotti ameshatamka kuwa watamchukua Beckham.

Muda wa kutundika daruga nao umewadia, isitoshe sidhani kama Milan watakubali kumnunua maana Ancelotti ameshatamka kuwa watamchukua Beckham.

Lakini huyu jamaa ana miaka 32 tu. Bado angeweza kuonyesha cheche kwa miaka kama mitatu zaidi.