What was your worst experience with a Mistress/the other woman?

Bujibuji Simba Nyamaume

JF-Expert Member
Feb 4, 2009
I was listening to classic in the morning today. A debate to do with mistresses.. then i remembered my worst experience with a mistress.

She was so close to me.. almost married her as my second wife. Then she discovered that I was cheating on her too with another woman. That same day she discovered it, to my worst ever horror, she called my wife and told her everything about us.. including about a foreign trip we had made, with every fine detail, including the seat number, date,time.. every nitty gritty...

My wife then called me and could barely talk with all the sobbing to tell me that she was leaving.. she was fed up with my insatiable sexual shits ...

I told my my wife that the girl was harassing me over a biz gone sour (which of course wasn't true...) I think what partly saved the day was that the GF had just lost her phone which had photos of us, some in some very compromising positions. I would have been damned if my paros didn't intervene. From that day, i vowed never to have a mistress again. Never again.. ni malaya na kuondokea (ama chip take away)

Has anyone gone through this?

Dah,
mi mbona kidogo nilie?
Nlimuazima kidenish gari, akaenda nalo ofisini kwa wife ili amtoe lunch.
Gari lenyewe tulinunua kwa kuchanga nusu mimi , nusu mama watoto.

I was listening to classic in the morning today. A debate to do with mistresses.. then i remembered my worst experience with a mistress.

She was so close to me.. almost married her as my second wife. Then she discovered that I was cheating on her too with another woman. That same day she discovered it, to my worst ever horror, she called my wife and told her everything about us.. including about a foreign trip we had made, with every fine detail, including the seat number, date,time.. every nitty gritty...

My wife then called me and could barely talk with all the sobbing to tell me that she was leaving.. she was fed up with my insatiable sexual shits ...

I told my my wife that the girl was harassing me over a biz gone sour (which of course wasn't true...) I think what partly saved the day was that the GF had just lost her phone which had photos of us, some in some very compromising positions. I would have been damned if my paros didn't intervene. From that day, i vowed never to have a mistress again. Never again.. ni malaya na kuondokea (ama chip take away)

Has anyone gone through this?

Hiyo sentensi ya mwisho inatia huzuni! Inaelekea humueshimu mke wako na wala maana ya ndoa. Na kilichoteka hakikuwa fundisho kwako! Utakuja kufa wewe!

Hiyo sentensi ya mwisho inatia huzuni! Inaelekea humueshimu mke wako na wala maana ya ndoa. Na kilichoteka hakikuwa fundisho kwako! Utakuja kufa wewe!

Kwa kuwa hakuna mwanamme wa kibongo asiye na uhusiano nje ya ndoa (labda wachache sana),,, kumuheshimu mke wako ni kule kuhakikisha kwamba mambo yote unayofanya nje ya ndoa hayajui kwa namna yoyote ile. Inawezekana sana hili, ila ni uzembe na kujisahau tu kwa watu.

Kwa kuwa hakuna mwanamme wa kibongo asiye na uhusiano nje ya ndoa (labda wachache sana),,, kumuheshimu mke wako ni kule kuhakikisha kwamba mambo yote unayofanya nje ya ndoa hayajui kwa namna yoyote ile. Inawezekana sana hili, ila ni uzembe na kujisahau tu kwa watu.

ZA mwizi arobaini! Somewhere someday utakamatika tu! Kama ni mwanamke makini na akili timamu ationa tu indicator!

dah,
mi mbona kidogo nilie?
Nlimuazima kidenish gari, akaenda nalo ofisini kwa wife ili amtoe lunch.
Gari lenyewe tulinunua kwa kuchanga nusu mimi , nusu mama watoto.

sijawahi cheka kama leo....lol

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom