What is/are the title(s) of the book(s) you are reading right now?

Kiranga

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2009

Attachments

• why.jpg
    why.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 3
Book readers are the most self-centered yet naive group of people you'll ever encounter.

I have this book. It commanded me to slow the pace I usually move with when reading. One or two days and the book os done!!

It says, only one chapter a day, I magine. But that is what I am doing, one chapter a day it is. Progress 8%

The book itself is: MAISHA YANAYOONGOZWA NA Malengo, Ninaishi duniani kwa sababu (Kusudi) gani? Rick Warren. Mtafsiri: Abel Majaliwa Thomas

Nimeisoma 'synopsis' ya kitabu chako bro Kiranga heeeh huyo mwamba atakuwa ni noma sana. Neither atheistically nor orthodoxically and yet he managed to explain the purpose!! Weeeeh noma sana🤯😱

Anyway, nimeongeza kitu, kumbe unaweza kuwa mkristu/muislam/ au rastaman bila kujijua. Hadi ukisoma kuwahusu ndio unajijua sasa ahaaa kumbe nnaitwa hivi pia. Nimewaza maybe na mie pia nina u Mu'Panpsychists' kiasi fulani IDK.

Maana kuna wazo la namna hii lishanijiaga. Everything basically is an idea. Idea is before energy, which is before matter. The empty space is filled with IDEA. But..... Who's Idea? To me (binafsi) is God. To others, let them keep searching. Kwani can an Idea/consciousness be without any owner🤔. I mean yes it can be the consciousness is somehow the owner of all the IDEAS. Maana hata mtu halisi ni lile wazo lake huyo mtu right? Anyway tuendelee na vitabu.

Mada ilozungumziaga kiasi hii hapa👇 (vumilia loading itafunguka tu)

Nimeisoma 'synopsis' ya kitabu chako bro Kiranga heeeh huyo mwamba atakuwa ni noma sana. Neither atheistically nor orthodoxically and yet he managed to explain the purpose!! Weeeeh noma sana🤯😱

Anyway, nimeongeza kitu, kumbe unaweza kuwa mkristu/muislam/ au rastaman bila kujijua. Hadi ukisoma kuwahusu ndio unajijua sasa ahaaa kumbe nnaitwa hivi pia. Nimewaza maybe na mie pia nina u Mu'Panpsychists' kiasi fulani IDK.

Maana kuna wazo la namna hii lishanijiaga. Everything basically is an idea. Idea is before energy, which is before matter. The empty space is filled with IDEA. But..... Who's Idea? To me (binafsi) is God. To others, let them keep searching. Kwani can an Idea/consciousness be without any owner🤔. I mean yes it can be the consciousness is somehow the owner of all the IDEAS. Maana hata mtu halisi ni lile wazo lake huyo mtu right? Anyway tuendelee na vitabu.

Mada ilozungumziaga kiasi hii hapa👇 (vumilia loading itafunguka tu)
Nakisoma kitabu kina vitu fulani naongeza. Kuna mambo fulani nilikuwa nafikiri kama muandishi, ika nuandishi ameweza kuyaelezea vizuri zaidi.

Back
Top Bottom