What do you want?

Pdidy

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
Write the list of qualities you want in a spouse and pray over it daily. If you are righteous, the Lord will answer you. The Bible says, "the desire of the RIGHTEOUS shall be granted."

"She must be bootylicious, come from my home town and have 20 rounds of sex per night" is not a righteous desire. It's okay to be curvy, but when you grab God by the throat and demand he drops her on your head, you need serious salvation!

"He must own 5 cars, a villa at VGC, sexy with thick muscles and stomach abs" are extreme. If God gives you such a man as His will, praise Him! But to hold him to ransom and command HIM to do your wish or you will backslide from faith shows you need serious prayers.

Ask for godly qualities: vision, godliness, humility, self-control, purity, faithfulness, diligence, cleanliness, neatness, genuine love for you and your vision among others...

Ask for a divine helper, a good role model to you and your children. Ask for godly physical attributes too. If they are in His will, He will surely answer you. Matthew 7:7 says "Ask and it shall be given unto you."

As you start praying today, the Lord who answered my prayers when I was single will answer you too in Jesus' precious name. Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!
©

Najuta bora ningesoma embu ona hakuna nnacho elewa hapa

Npo na wagogo hapa karibia na ofisi za abood tuna omba omba watu ela

Muwe mnazipitisha Google translator mzielewe kwanza halafu baadaye ndo mlete hapa tuelewe wote.