Binti wa zamani
Platinum Member
- Nov 19, 2011
- 14,621
- 35,353
Kioo kinajua siri zetu zote, lakini kinabaki kimya tu kila siku😁1.Someone dreamt about you last night, and you have no idea.
I wish I knew 🙃1.Someone dreamt about you last night, and you have no idea.
Inanipa shida sana 😃Leo huwezi kucheka Binti wa zamani 😁😁
Threah ya kidhungu hii 🤣🤣 hebu kilazimishe kimombo buana 🤣Kioo kinajua siri zetu zote, lakini kinabaki kimya tu kila siku😁
If the sun is in space.. Why is there light on Earth but not in space?
Haha, wait until it dawns, for now it’s dark and I can’t see where the English is.. 😁Threah ya kidhungu hii 🤣🤣 hebu kilazimishe kimombo buana 🤣
It’s a pity I can’t “react” laugh 🤣🤣 liking this reply feels weird 😅Haha, wait until it dawns, for now it’s dark and I can’t see where the English is.. 😁
That's a super random thought 😂😆What was the first person who discovered French kissing doing…?! 🤔
Labda waliiga kwa wanyama hasa ndege ,kama walivyo iga mkao wa ki mmbwa🤣What was the first person who discovered French kissing doing…?! 🤔
😉That's a super random thought 😂😆
So, are you trying to say that love or intimacy was actually learned through observing animals? 😀Labda waliiga kwa wanyama hasa ndege ,kama walivyo iga mkao wa ki mmbwa🤣