What are our favorite TV shows (US only)

svc

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2012
Binafsi nina Time Warner Cable (sikumbuki exact subcription package), lakini kwa msimu huu na ule uliyopita, naweza kusema favorite TV shows zangu kwa sasa hivi (but not necessarily in order of preference) ni kama ifuatavyo:

1. First 48 hours (ingawa wanaboa sana na tabia ya kurudia past episodes kila wiki)

2. Love & Hip Hop

3. Black Ink Crew

4. Ice Loves Coco

5. Shahs of Sunset

6. Cops

8. In Session (haswa kesi ya hivi sasa ya Arizona v. Jodi Arias)

9. "Police Women of" series (Dallas, Memphis, Broward, Maricopa, and Cincinnati counties)

10. Marrying The Game

1.Grey's Anatomy.
2.Hot in Cleveland.
3.The Big Bang Theory .
4.Mr.T world's craziest fools.
5. Undercover Boss USA.
6. Revenge

1.Grey's Anatomy.
2.Hot in Cleveland.
3.The Big Bang Theory .
4.Mr.T world's craziest fools.
5. Undercover Boss USA.
6. Revenge

Have seen a bunch of "Undercover Boss" and "Grey's Anatomy", but wasn't particularly happy with the fact that either they are downright fake and scripted (Undercover Boss) or openly fictional stuff (Grey's Anatomy) ...a definitely big put-off, as far as my preferences are concerned.

What would'ya prefer to watch then?

C-Span, or one or another Fox News freak show?

I'd rather watch The World's Strongest Man on ESPN, The History Channel, The Africa Channel, Discovery Channel, A&E, The Food Channel, HGTV, TVONE, FUSED, NFL Network, NBA Network, TLC, etc.

I'd rather watch The World's Strongest Man on ESPN, The History Channel, The Africa Channel, Discovery Channel, A&E, The Food Channel, HGTV, TVONE, FUSED, NFL Network, NBA Network, TLC, etc.

Wow! "The African Channel"? Never heard of that! :)

And just how often can one man watch "The World's Strongest Man" on ESPN witout getting tired?

And are you trying to say you like everything on A&E, The Food Channel, TLC, HGTV, TVONE, FUSED or whatever everyday and all the time? Dude, its all about favorite shows regardless of originating channel, and not so much whatever bullcrap the channels can put up to the public on a daily. Get it?

Wow! "The African Channel"? Never heard of that! :)

Yup...check it out here.

And just how many often can one man watch "The World's Strongest Man" on ESPN?

As many times as possible.

And are you trying to say you like eveything on A&E, The Food Channel, TLC, HGTV, TVONE, FUSED or whatever everyday and all the time?

No, I'm not trying to say that.

Dude, its all about favorite shows regardless of originating channel, and not so much whatever bullcrap the channels can put up to the public on a daily. Get it?

True, and to each their own. If you like The Real Housewives of Atlanta and such then more power to you.

Yup...check it out here.

As many times as possible.

No, I'm not trying to say that.

True, and to each their own. If you like The Real Housewives of Atlanta and such then more power to you.

Dude, let me find out if I have access to the Africa Chanel.

As for "The Real Housewives of Atlanta", I'd rather watch rednecks on CMT or Sponge Bob Square Pants & Co on Nickelodeon all day man!

"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo"...that's one kick-ass show on TLC that's hard not to fall in love with :).

But like most other popular cable shows, it's rare they keep the new stuff coming up on the TV screen, and unfortunately you mostly get to see some old episodes that get repeated over and over (and for whatever reason).

Dude, let me find out if I have access to the Africa Chanel.

As for "The Real Housewives of Atlanta", I'd rather watch rednecks on CMT or Sponge Bob Square Pants & Co on Nickelodeon all day man!

I know Comcast carries it but not sure about Time Warner.

The Wire (ingawa imeisha)
Undercover Boss
The Real Housewives of Atlanta
The Apprentice
House

Kwa kweli nashangaa sana watu wanaipenda "Undercover Boss".

Iweje mtu awe anafuatwa na ma-camera kila mahali sehemu ya kazi wakati at the same time yupo "undercover" na ategemee waajiriwa wake hawajui lolote na wasistuke hata kidogo kuhusu their true identity?

As for "The Real Housewives of Atlanta", that shit really sucks, dude! Midume na mijanamke mizima ya umri imepaka make-up kwa sababu wapo kwenye TV, umbeya, unafiki, us.enge, kutafuta misifa, na overall mpango mzima ni ku-act up in the most dramatic fashion possible in front of TV cameras. WTF!

Kwa kweli nashangaa sana watu wanaipenda "Undercover Boss".

Iweje mtu awe anafuatwa na ma-camera kila mahali sehemu ya kazi wakati at the same time yupo "undercover" na ategemee waajiriwa wake hawajui lolote na wasistuke hata kidogo kuhusu their true identity?

As for "The Real Housewives of Atlanta", that shit really sucks, dude! Midume na mijanamke mizima ya umri imepaka make-up kwa sababu wapo kwenye TV, umbeya, unafiki, us.enge, kutafuta misifa, na overall mpango mzima ni ku-act up in the most dramatic fashion possible in front of TV cameras. WTF!

Mioyo ya watu, akili za watu, na interests za watu ziko tofauti. Kama wewe huipendi tupo tunaozipenda hizo tv shows kama Undercover Boss

Mioyo ya watu, akili za watu, na interests za watu ziko tofauti. Kama wewe huipendi tupo tunaozipenda hizo tv shows kama Undercover Boss

Sawa mkuu! Kama Wamarekani wanavyosema, "Different strokes for different folks", lakin haiingi akilini kweli uwezekano ni mkubwa kuwa hii show ya "Undercover Boss" ni feki?

Huwezi kupiga completely candid, High Definition videos za kila encounters and confrontations kazini bila ya target wako aka Waajiriwa kustuka kuwa there must be something going on? Please!

Sawa mkuu! Kama Wamarekani wanavyosema, "Different strokes for different folks", lakin haiingi akilini kweli uwezekano ni mkubwa kuwa hii show ya "Undercover Boss" ni feki?

Huwezi kupiga completely candid, High Definition videos za kila encounters and confrontations kazini bila ya target wako aka Waajiriwa kustuka kuwa there must be something going on? Please!
Kama unaifuatilia hiyo show utaona wanavyowahadaa wafanyakazi ya kwamba kuna 2 apprentices wamekuja kushindana.
Kama utakumbuka majuzi tu yupo CEO mmoja wafanyakazi walimshtukia akiwa warehouse anapiga boksi. walimshtukia katikati ya show wakamzunguka na show ikaishia hapo ikabidi akubali kuwa ni kweli yeye ni CEO na sio warehouse worker.
Yote hiyo ni gamble. Ninachopenda wamerekani when it comes to entertainment wako very creative. Usijeshangaa siku moja script writer from nowhere akaandika show kuhusu Jamii Forums na ukaonekana kwenye tv show ama movie.
Only in America....anything is possible

Border wars
Gangland
What Would You Do
Homeland Security
The Contender
Cocaine Cowboys

-The Walking Dead
-Hawaii 5-0
-Blue Bloods
-Jeopardy
-The Jeff Dunham's Show