Wedding hell as guests poisoned

Invisible

Robot
Feb 11, 2006
wedding_682_613979a.jpg

Wedding hell ... about 170 guests were rushed to hospital

WEDDING guests were rushed to hospital when powdered rust remover was added to the banquet food instead of SALT.

About 170 guests had to be treated for vomiting, stomach pains and diarrhoea, it was reported.

The bride's proud father invited friends and relatives to the feast at a village in northern Hebei province, China, on Friday, the night before the wedding, the Beijing News said.

"All food was stewed in a big pot but after dinner started, all of them felt the taste was too bland," the newspaper said.

Someone added what he or she thought was salt – several times.

An hour later, the guests were being rushed to hospital.

"When I arrived at the hospital, the observation room was packed with people vomiting, with stomach pains and with diarrhoea," a doctor reportedly said.

The symptoms were short-lived and all the victims were released by the next day.

Source: The Sun

hawa wachina na food poisoning siwawezi, I cant imagine ingekuwa harusi yangu ningefanyaje maana huku bongo hukawii kuambiwa una juju!

hawa wachina na food poisoning siwawezi, I cant imagine ingekuwa harusi yangu ningefanyaje maana huku bongo hukawii kuambiwa una juju!
LoL,

Yani we acha tu... Jamaa wanaharibu kila mahala nowadays.

The Chinese are behaving akwardly in terms of trade, manufacturing and even foodstuffs. No wonder that the poisoning occured at the wedding. God forbid- we should shy away from any Chinese product unless otherwise proven to be safe beyond reasonable doubt. Remember the recent children milk poisoning??

Back
Top Bottom