Waziri Membe na website ya Foreign

@Galt,
Nakubaliana na wewe kwamba, kwa kuwa Tanzania hatuna Ubalozi Libya, chanzo cha habari kwa Watanzania waishio Libya kuwaambia nini cha kufanya katika wakati huu mgumu ingekuwa ni tovuti ya serikali yao (namaanisha tovuti ya wizara ya mambo ya nje). Sasa tovuti inapokuwa haina taarifa muhimu na email hazijibiwi kwa wakati hadi Watanzania wanadandia lifti ya Kenya Airways ili kujiokoa na maswahibu ya Libya ni noma sana.

Mheshimiwa Waziri,

Its obvious kuwa wewe ni msomi na ndio kioo chetu huko nje lakini inaonekana kuwa kijana wako bwana Assah Mwambene isnt doing his job properly ba bila kusahau wahusika wengine kwenye departments za Middle East na North Africa

Haiwezekani kuwa sasa ni mwezi wa pili unaingia lakini hakuna updates zozote on the developments in the Middle East na wala hakuna chohcote kinachoelezwa wa Tanzania walioko katika hizi nchi wafanye.

WEBSITE YENU HII
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Co-operation - Tanzania
inasema hivi:

Principles:

- Safeguard the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of The United Republic of Tanzania.
- Defense of freedom, justice, human rights, equality and democracy.
- Promotion of good neighbourliness
- Promotion of African Unity
- Promotion of deeper economic cooperation with or without development partners.
- Support for the practice of the policy of non-alignment and south- south Cooperation and
- Support for the United Nations in its search for international economic development, peace and security.

Website yenu imekuwa kama University thesis ambayo mtu kacopy and paste (typical Assah) iko confusing na kuna so many irrelevant info ambazo mngeweza kuziweka kama PDF attachments

Halafu mbona hakuna section inayozungumzia huduma kwa waTanzania waliopo nje wala policy statements on issues such as Dual nationality na mengineyo

lakini more interestingly website haijawa updated since January ! Does this mean kuwa tumu yako Mheshimiwa waziri hai care au bas tuu ?

Kutokana na website you, its clear your Ministry only serves mabalozi wa nchi za kigeni walipo ndani ya Tanzania na of course mabalozi wa Tanzania walipo nje. In otherwords MoFa DOES NOT provide services to Tanzanian nationals abroad!

Furthermore, according to your website your Ministry DOES NOT offer support to travellers in emergencies na so far hatujui kuna waTanzania wangapi washakufa au kupotea huko Libya!

Simple advise to you mheshimiwa kama unasoma haya:

Go the IKULU ROUTE:

SHUT DOWN THE WEBSITE, kisha Asa Mwambene afungue blogspot kutupdate mapicha na long speeches za maofisa wako kama anavyofanya SALVA kule Magogoni.

I often fail to understand kwa nini serikali ya nchi hii inaogopa sana mambo ya websites za kutuhabarisha sie ambao wanatutawala!

I can wholeheartedly conclude that so far the top echelon of our Government has failed us in their responsibilities to protect Tanzanian citizens HOME and ABROAD. Either take the resposibility or sack ASSAH MWAMBENE, ZUHURA BUNDALA,CHRISTOPHER MVULA AND THE OTHER LOT hapo wizarani kwako- you both seem as useless as each other so maybe both - after sacking that idiot ASSAH who seems to think his holiday is more important then the lives of the people he vowed to serve
wanatia aibu hao!

Hivi waziri wetu keshatoa statement yoote kuhusu contigency plans za kuwanusuru raia wetu kule Libya?

Mbopo,

One of the basic duties of any government is to ride to the rescue of citizens in distress, regardless of the circumstances. And this is no time for novice.

Some of us foolishly have been led to believe that like the Treasury or Ikulu, MOFA led by Mr Membe is supposed to contain the brightest and best of our civil servants. But in the wake of recent events, looks like MOFA seems to have been caught on the hop by the collapse of regimes across the Middle East.

This is, of course, a ministry which is said to pride itself on an intimate knowledge of World and Arab affairs in particular. Yet the uprisings in Egypt, Bahrain and Libya appear to have come as a complete surprise to our diplomatic elite especially those who head departments of Africa and Middle East namely ZUHURA BUNDALA & CHRISTOPHER MVULA.

Our Government's shambolic response to the plight of our countrymen & women caught up in the revolution in Libya is NOT Membe's fault, but it is his responsibility whether you agree with me or not!

Membe had the misfortune to be in Nouakchott with the president when the balloon went up in Libya, but his Spin Doctor at MOFA Bwana Assah Mwambene only served to inflame the sense that he was out of touch when he claimed, erroneously, in THE CITIZEN newspaper that:

"The government is monitoring and keeping a close eye on the political situation in Libya for possible evacuation of our people when time is ripe,"

Asked about Tanzanians living in Libya, Mr Mwambene said information on their population in the North African country was not readily available because Tanzania has no foreign mission in the crisis-hit nation by stating that:

"That is what we are trying to establish before a possible evacuation because we don't have an embassy in Libya," he said when reached by phone, adding: "Libya is covered through Cairo (in Egypt.)"

SOURCE:
Govt considering Libya evacuations Tanzanians from Libya

Where was Membe getting his information? Presumably from the deeply out of touch head of Middlea East department Bwana , Christopher H Mvula.

Now Mr Mwambene's job description (from MOFA'S website) includes:

- Developing and implementing communication strategies for the Ministry
- Media monitoring and analysis

- Responding to media queries
- Foreign media facilitation
- Coordinating and facilitating internal communication
- Undertaking publicity activities for the Ministry
- Up-dating information in the Ministry's website

- Documentation

Source:
MFAIC - Deparments and Units: Information, Education and Communication Unit

Surely MOFA's supposedly sophisticated intelligence network could have prevented this unfortunate faux pas. MWAMBENE's statement to the media wasn't helped by MEMBE's deputy Mr Mahadhi Juma Maalim, who said :

"I have just come back from an official trip abroad. It is true there are Tanzanians in Libya but I don't know the situation on the ground."

This is a statement from a Minister who uses blackberry phone to keep intouch with global events !!!! Therefore, it's obvious that not only Assah is out of touch, but even the TOP ECHELON at MOFA are out of touch and once again some of us foolishly thought that deep in the dusty bowels of MOFA at Kivukoni Front there must be a folder devoted to the possibility of violence in the volatile Middle East and a contingency for evacuating our countrymen and women poste haste, lakini wapi!!!

You couldn't make it up. Sadly, the incompetence and unpreparedness of Bwana Membe and his team appears to be replicated across practically every government department and no one wants to take any responsibility & Like so many of our public services MOFA highlights how we seem to have lost the ability to actually do anything!

I fear more humiliations to follow and you know what some of us will continue to speak out our minds even though they might be not popular

Little wonder IKULU hawataki kabisa hii habari ya STATEHOUSE WEBSITE or anything to do with it !

Sijui utajibiwa nini unless wanakuvutia pumsi ili wakija kukujibu wafanye carpet bombing kabisaaa na statistics etc

Watanzania tunasoma Tupate Vyeti,now especially Masters Degree,baada yaa hapo ni kupanda cheo.
hakuna kupima performance ,
hakuna deliverables
ni siasa kwa kwenda mbele sana tu,
hiyo update weabsite inabidi ifanyike nje ya mkoa,ili watu walipwe per Diem pia inawezekana kuna tenda imetangazwa kwa ajili ya web redesign and updating the website.
hiyo ndio bongo yetu.i remember a friend from USA who said ,
"the system in Tanzania is Broken down"
kwa sasa sistem yetu ambayo inahitaji a redesign , ime brekdown.................
Tusiwalaumu wakuu wa Vitengo vya hizi taasisi

Simple Google search and this is what I got from MWAMBENE's page and I'm sure you guys now know why I'm having a problem with this supposedly Minister Membe's spin doctor:

IMGP0224-2.jpg

Assah Mwambene

Contact Info

Email this member
Phone #: -255782553737
City: Dar es salaam
Others have viewed this page: 1503 times

Schools Attended

1998 Tanzania School Of Journalism (40)
1998 Zambia Institute Of Mass Communication (Lusaka) (11)
1999 Indian Institute Of Mass Communication (6)
2003 Tumaini University, Iringa University College (222)
2006 City University (4)

About Me
Dear friends,
I treasure the opportunity of knowing everyone of you. To me this is a major capital investment for networking. Let us network.

Interests
I LIKE SWIMMING MEETING PEOPLE AND SOCIOLISING

See the Top Interests

Favorite Music
MHANDO ROSE

See the Top Favorite Music

Favorite Books
NO EASY TASK ZANZIBAR CHEST

See the Top Favorite Books

Favorite TV Shows
See the Top TV Shows

Favorite Movies
IDDIE MAF COMING TO AMERICA

See the Top Favorite Movies

Companies I've Worked For
See the Top Companies Worked For

source: Assah Mwambene : 2798778 - Graduates.com - Find Classmates friends and alumni. High School Reunion.

Jamani tanzania utadhani wamiliki wake walishakufa...kuna tofauti gani ya tanzania ya leo na nchi ya mfalme juha??????

Sasa wamemchukua Waziri akafungue nyumba hizi ambazo to be honest sikuona haja ya waziri kwenda kuzifungua. kazi hii angeifanya katibu mkuu au some official from wizara ya ardhi

1.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

hawa watu wa DIASPORA na huu mradi wa nyumba Poa could have done better than this

so far nothing on the website,

interestingly, waziri Membe hakutaka kuwa muwazi on our polisi in Libya, na sikushangaa because we dont have any

so far spin doctor wake haja update website as we speak

tafadhali mbopo njoo ujibu hizi tuhuma

Mbopo a.k.a Mwambene naona watu wanakutafuta tena humu! Hawakuachi uendelee kupiga kampeni ya 2015! Yaani hadi kufika huko utakuwa umechoka.

The website is fair enough, kuna mambo madogo madogo tu ya kurekebisha, but is very informative and good looking. Ukilinganisha na website nyingi za serikali, jamaa anajitahidi.

Assa Mwambene once again ana mfelisha waziri wake

Issue ya Libya haijawa addressed kwenye website ya foreign...zaidi ya picha tuu

On the otherhand wana JF walibebea bango issue ya sheria zetu zinavyosema kuhusu Bendera ya Libya

kuna umuhim wa revamp the whole website na kuweka hizi docs na kuifanya iwe ya kisasa zaidi...issues kama warnings and travel updates ni muhim sana kwetu

Mpaka wakae vikao weeeee! Mara kuna msiba sehemu mara sikukuu mara wkend, ilhali dunia inasonga mbele.

web site nyingi za serikali yetu huwa zina habari na matukio ya zamani sijui wafanyakazi wa IT huwa wanafanya nini

Ila i hope mkuu huna chuki binafsi na huyo Assah, maana hii topic yako imemwandama sana jamaa.

wa tz tujifunze kuambiana ukweli bila kumung'unya maneno..... nadhani sir assah amempata na atazingatia, kutajwa jina sidhani kama ni attack, so nadhani msg imefika na itafanyiwa kazi.

Back
Top Bottom