Watu Tano wafa na wengine zaidi kujeruhiwa na gurneti mjini Nairobi

whats with u and the KDF nexus? if you got strategic interest as a nation to guard against possible aggressions this shouldnt be rocket science for you to ingrain, right?
Dont soil the civilian authorities/military uniform with unfounded philosphies. Like all uniforms, military force is the last resort in achieving national objectives. stop belittling the fallen heroes, combat and civilian alike with your tango of words that keep shifting faces every so often as if they are expandable tools.
ok, I know I have not belittled the fallen heroes in whatsoever manner, but it seems like your sensitivity over the matter has blinded your ability to reason. It is understandable but at the same time pitiable, in my opinion.

ok, I know I have not belittled the fallen heroes in whatsoever manner, but it seems like your sensitivity over the matter has blinded your ability to reason. It is understandable but at the same time pitiable, in my opinion.

wow!!, u finally geting the gist. I have to admit am impressed plus your really trying.....next time i will come with a bunch of crayons just for you and see whose better at shadings.lol. dont hate everything that emanates from Kenya.

wow!!, u finally geting the gist. I have to admit am impressed plus your really trying.....next time i will come with a bunch of crayons just for you and see whose better at shadings.lol. dont hate everything that emanates from Kenya.
You are applying a wrong tactic here. I hope you know what I mean!

By TOM ODULA | Associated Press
NAIROBI, Kenya
(AP) - A grenade attack at one of the main bus stations in Kenya's capital killed at least four people and wounded 40 others Saturday, officials said, in the latest bloodshed blamed on sympathizers of Somalia's al-Qaida-linked insurgency.

Witnesses reported that people in a moving car hurled three grenades at the outdoor terminal, police spokesman Charles Owino said. Government minister Esther Murugi, who spoke after visiting Nairobi's main hospital where the wounded were brought, said six needed emergency surgery. Earlier, a Red Cross official said 12 people were in critical condition.
Bus station blasts in Kenya's capital kill 4 - Yahoo! News

Hii ni hatari sana... Pole kwa familia za marhem na kwa walojeruhiwa. Itabidi Kenya warudishe security network kama ile ya late 90s-early 2000 baada ya attack za ubalozi wa Marekani.

Nionavyo mimi, kama nilivyosema hapo awali, uamuzi wa Kenya kupeleka majeshi yao Somalia haukuwa wa hekima. For my part, the definition of terrorism and who is a terrorist is far broader than what the powers that be want us to believe.
Hilo la mwisho kuhusu maana ya ugaidi, ni mada inayohitaji mjadala peke yake, lakini kwa ufupi ni kuwa kwa maana ya kimagharibi, gaidi maana yake ni mwislamu "mwenye msimamo mkali", vyenginevyo yule kijana wa Uholanzi aliyeua wananchi wenzake sitini na ushei angeliitwa gaidi. Hata kwenye vyombo vya habari, lililopulipuka bomu mjini habari zilikuwa "jaribio la kigaidi", lakini alipojulikana kuwa ni yeye, na si mwislamu, maana ya ugaidi ilipotea.

:focus:Kama kuna kitu ninachohisi Kenya imefanya ambacho si busara ni kupeleka majeshi bila ya kushauriana na Tanzania (kwani Uganda tayari wako Somalia kabla ya Kenya). Tukumbuke zilipolipuliwa balozi za TZ na Kenya, waliofanya vile ni hawa hawa (wajiite al-Shabaab, al-Qaeda, al-Shaqeada au vyovyote vile), lakini waliokufa katika mashambulizi yale wengi wao ni Watanzania na Wakenya. Sijui kwa Tanzania nchi yangu, lakini kwa Kenya ambayo ina mpaka mmoja na Somalia, hatua iliyochukua kupeleka majeshi kule ni sahihi kabisa na ninaweza hata kusema kuwa walichelewa kufanya hivyo. Kenya na Tanzania zilipaswa kupeleka majeshi Somalia mara tu baada ya mashambulizi ya balozi zao. Uganda ambao watu wake wasio hatia waliuwawa kwa "kosa la kuangalia mechi ya kombe la dunia" haikusita kupeleka majeshi kule.

Tanzania tunasubiri mpaka waje kuua watu wetu tena kwa jina la "Allah" ndio tujue kuwa hawa watu ni hatari na tunapaswa kuungana na AMISOM ili kuwasafisha kwenye maeneo yetu? Haitoshi kuona uchumi wa Tanzania unavyathirika kutokana na uwepo wa maharamia wa Somalia karibu na bandari yetu? http://sabahionline.com/sw/articles/hoa/articles/newsbriefs/2012/02/29/newsbrief-07

007770-01-02.jpg

007763-01-02.jpg

DNBlast1003hi.jpg

DNBLAST1003G.jpg

DNBlast1003g.jpg

Five feared dead in Nairobi explosion

shareH.png
ico_bookmark.png
Bookmark
ico_print.png
Print
ico_email.png
Email Rating
By ZADOCK ANGIRA zangira@ke.nationmedia.com and PETER MWAI pmwai@ke.nationmedia.com
Posted Saturday, March 10 2012 at 20:31

At least five people were feared dead after a series of blasts ripped through Landhies Road near the Country Bus Station in Nairobi Saturday.

More than 15 others were rushed to hospital suffering injuries following the blasts suspected to have been caused by grenades.

Police said that the four explosives were thrown out of a moving vehicle over a stretch of about 100 meters.

The blasts caused a scare with those who escaped unhurt scampering for cover as police and emergency services including the Kenya Red Cross rushed to the scene.

The incident is the third to rock the city centre since Kenya crossed the Somalia border in pursuit of the Al-Shabaab militia in October last year

Kutoka Four feared dead in Nairobi explosion  - News |nation.co.ke

What do you guys expect messing around with people who have nothing to lose? Somalis, are on the verge of collapse as an ethnic group. They are desperate people - victims of their own doings. Kenyans, the best thing they could have done was just to secure their own borders, and let them fight in their own country.

What do you guys expect messing around with people who have nothing to lose? Somalis, are on the verge of collapse as an ethnic group. They are desperate people - victims of their own doings. Kenyans, the best thing they could have done was just to secure their own borders, and let them fight in their own country.

It is not as simple as you may make it seem, if you can remember 1962-67 era, so the KDF colonel Cyrus Oguna has said time and again that it could be alshabaab sympathizers or other groups, but they cannot certainly conclude that is Alshabaab.

Wakenya ondoeni majeshi yenu huko Somalia haraka iwezekanavyo. Licha ya majigambo yenu yasiyo na msingi, ngoma ya Al Shabaab hamuiwezi. Hao wasomali watawabamizeni vibaya sana. Waswahili husema majuto ni mjukuu. Mkiendelea na kichwa ngumu mtakuja juta na ndio itakuwa mmeshachelewa. Nyie endeleeni kujidanganya eti Kenya ni baab kubwa. Sisi tupo tunawaangalieni na kuwasikitikieni!

RIP to all those innocent people who lost their lives today at Machakos Country Bus Station.

Alshabaab wamesalia kutupa maguruneti, tu bado tuko na pumzi, laiti waungane na boc' H'ram na alqaeda ndio tunaeza kosa usingizi.

Thanks @livefire for committing yourself to pains to make the idea sink in this chap. I think such events will not deter the gains made by KDF since its incursion, as we have witnessed increased border security along the border especially Lamu area which was initially a pirates haven to abduct foreigners and make a quick kill, but not anymore. There has been reduced hijacking of ships and all some one can say is nationalism. My advice to them is wait for America to come and defend dar and tanga coastlines, while you engage in populist politics. As for KDF and incursion, thanks for the effort.

Col. Oguna has said the gap is narrowing on infiltration of substandard products from yemen and other AlQ affiliated areas. When a military force takes the step to protect the nation and a people, there is always a huge outcry, which we have never understood why. The same type of complacency is witnessed with the congolese army.

A peaceful Somalia certainly is a relief for the Rest of EA. So, Somalia is not in close proximity to Tanzania, so, we can understand when such guys like Askari kanzu try to give justification of how alshabaab and Somalia case should be handled with ambiguity.

I simply don't agree with you. Your misguided nationalism is your own undoing. Anyway, it's a pity that it is the innocent souls that always loose their lives. More often than not, those that instigate wars for their own political agendas, are not the ones that suffer the consequences of their actions, but rather the masses; as it is becoming painfully evident in Kenya.

reread the above excerpt, the meeting is very on....the Ethiopians were attacked as they were about to handover power to TFG authorities. this implies that they are tied in somalia for some time n yes their presence is not going to fade immediately all the same.

When the time comes, Ethiopia can withdraw from active battle but Kenya can not. too much strategic interests dissuade her from doing so. (dont you get it). Do you reason out why KDF refused to surrender sector 2 and lower juba despite UN with their resolutions trying to fix where KDF should stand? Tz as a nation has no projects to safeguard against external aggression and its forthwith advisable for u to keep your peace where the KDF is involved. These are dedicated service men watching out for this nations interest by their flesh n blood. Respect the service they are offering their country till they are out of harms way. Mark you this service is also benefitting Tanzania's port. Theres no piracy as of now, stop celebrating loss of life in disguise of selfpropagated hate. A peaceful somalia, means a safer and better place for EA.

Huu ni mwanzo tu wa Jinsi mlolongo mzima utavoenda... Katika Mazoezi ni kamea kusema ni "Warm up tu!!" I know Kenya are being brave and everything, but they have a Long way to go and a Lot to lose in the Facade of the real reasons they are involved with Al-shabaab. Pole zao woote waliopoteza ndugu na mali zao.

Sasa Kama Marekani walishindwa, Ethiopia ndio hawa wanazaragazwa na al-kebab, kwani ni Tanzania na jeshi mzee!! itaweza kweli mapiganio. Uganda wamekuwa wakishirikaina na Tanzania, mbona hawakuandamana nao kwenye AMISOM?

@mzalendo, thanx for the back up. Majority of the people commentting here dont have a clue on the significance of KDF's incursion and the positive impact it has left to the coastal livelihoods in both Kenya and Tanzania. For Kenya the most evident and the most plausible observation is the revamping of tourism activities.
The hidden benefits is the reduction of insuarance charges on freight cargo goods to and from E.Africa by ships. Maritime authorities can confirm to you piracy has been killed reducing operational costs of transancting business in Mombasa and Dar ports significantly. just a random thought, ''what has the western naval blockades in somalia been protecting?''. Ofcourse not us. Kenya navy with its arsenal deploys and piracy hits an all time low almost immediately. Its only prudent before some people in here start screaming be courteous to understand that KDF has been fighting a worthy fight for E.Africa. Askari Kanzu is the lead battalion commander in trashing KDFs abilty yet he himself doesnt understand the terrain of Somalia itself, the nature of the enemy and possibly how the masquarading alshaabab turns from a humble civie to gun totting element. Infact everything put into account KDF has done an exemplary job. Askari kanzu if u think you are better, why dont you and your division come over to Mogadishu or be somewhere in between with desert camo doing something about it. I forgot you said you have no strategic interest there vis a vis your nation hence its very unlikely. NB: You talk too much, Ethiopia are equally facing the same difficulties as Kenya.

Back
Top Bottom