''watanzania wote wanataka boss wa TCCIAajiuzulu''

Andrew Nyerere

JF-Expert Member
Nov 10, 2008
<LI class=g>TCCIA: Tanzania not exploiting trade chances offered by AGOA

30 Aug 2007 ... Retired Tanzania Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (TCCIA) vice-president Basil Saprapasen said in an interview recently that ...
www.ippmedia.com/ipp/guardian/2007/08/30/97352.html - Cached - [ame="http://www.google.co.tz/search?hl=en&q=related:www.ippmedia.com/ipp/guardian/2007/08/30/97352.html"]Similar pages[/ame]

t_11.gif
t_12.gif
t_14.gif
t_15.gif
t_21.gif
Need Our Services?
t_23.gif
t_31.gif
t_33.gif
t_41.gif
t_42.gif
t_44.gif
t_45.gif
t_11.gif
t_12.gif
t_14.gif
t_15.gif
t_21.gif
Want to Promote a Product?
t_23.gif
t_31.gif
t_33.gif
t_41.gif
t_42.gif
t_44.gif
t_45.gif
About
The Tanzania Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (TCCIA) was established in 1988. It was initiated with the support of the Tanzanian Government to strengthen the private sector.

The establishment of the TCCIA was an important step in moving on from a centralized, planned economy towards a more open, mixed economy giving full scope to privately owned enterprises and farms.

TCCIA has opened regional offices in all 21 regions of mainland Tanzania and over 90 district centers, which are autonomous in their operational activities. Assistance by Swedish governmental development agency-SIDA has played a vital role in establishment of the regional and district Chambers especially in providing training, office equipment and mobilization/sensitization of the business community.

These autonomous TCCIA Chambers in 21 regions of the country link the private sector to the Government with a view of promoting the development of private enterprise. By linking issues central to business, the Chamber serves an arena where dialogue with the government serves to promote sustained growth and development of the private sector

Yesterday I heard someone saying that the tccia boss should resign,and I did not know who the tccia boss was ,nor what the tccia is. Then I looked it up,and it is the agency set up by the governmnt to promote private enterprise.
If that is so,why is this agency keeping such a low profile. Now we have the Budget discussion in Dodoma,where all the Ministers will be anxiious to show how tirelessly they work for our affairs,for the well being of the country,but should not more be done to promote the private sector,so that individual citizens can step forward and do something for the Nation,so that the pontential of the Nation can be tapped?

Yesterday I heard someone saying that the tccia boss should resign,and I did not know who the tccia boss was ,nor what the tccia is. Then I looked it up,and it is the agency set up by the governmnt to promote private enterprise.
If that is so,why is this agency keeping such a low profile. Now we have the Budget discussion in Dodoma,where all the Ministers will be anxiious to show how tirelessly they work for our affairs,for the well being of the country,but should not more be done to promote the private sector,so that individual citizens can step forward and do something for the Nation,so that the pontential of the Nation can be tapped?

It is such a sweeping and generalizing statement, which should always be avoided. Where did one meet 'all Tanzanians' to quote them as saying that they want the TCCIA boss to resign? I think we need to be serious.

Back
Top Bottom