Warning.............

Xuma

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
wwww.png
Renee alitumia implant kufutusha makalio yake, siku ya siku yakaflip sasa kwa wale watumia mchina kuweni makini sana hili ni onyo.

Attachments

• Warningo.jpg
    Warningo.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 186
Duuu kalio limemomonyoka, na hapa cancer inamnyemelea, pole yake.

Implants made my butt so hot I thought it'd explode...then they flipped

Ex-stripper nearly died in quest for big bum
Renee_Talley_1674596a.jpg

Bottom's up ... Renee Talley's bizarre bum

Exclusive
By PETE SAMSON, US Editor

BOTCHED booty implant victim Renee Talley last night told how her quest for a bigger behind ruined her body – and almost took her life.

The 44-year-old had opted for the cosmetic surgery to give herself a curvier rear.
American Renee, a former stripper and VIP nightclub hostess in Las Vegas, had wanted a larger butt to maintain her status as one of Sin City's sexiest party girls.

SNF17BUMF1_1674689a.jpg

Warning ... Renee Talley wants women to learn from her mistakes

Instead it nearly killed her and brought her unwanted notoriety when the video she put on YouTube showing her bum implant flipping over under her skin got one million views.

Now the mum-of-four hopes to warn other people off such a risky procedure. Renee told The Sun, yesterday: "I felt like I was dying - I couldn't breathe.

"I was bedridden for four months. All I could do was lie on my stomach. I couldn't get up and go to the bathroom without feeling like I was going to pass out.

"And from day one after the surgery my butt felt hot to touch. It was so full of fluid I thought it was going to explode.

"Then the whole implant flipped - I was so freaked out.
"I almost died and I'm very lucky to be alive, but my butt doesn't look good."

Renee_Talley_1674593a.jpg

A painful reminder ... Renee Talley with her removed implants

Renee's cosmetic surgery nightmare began three-and-a-half years ago when she had black market silicone jabs in her rear. It's the same illegal operation that killed Claudia Aderotimi, 20, who flew to Philadelphia from her London home in 2011 to have the injections.

Renee explained: "I wanted more oomph at the top of my butt. I knew the dangers. I know two girls who have cancer and lupus after having the injections and I know of girls who have died. But I didn't fancy implants and I knew girls who'd had a fat transfer procedure that didn't really work."

Silicone injections were also cheaper. But it seeped into her back and thighs and gathered in rock-solid clusters making her rear look lumpy.

Any attempt to take out the silicone would leave dents in her bottom, so she decided on 3.5lb implants at the same time.
KIM_KARDASHIAN__1674598a.jpg

Rear-ly famous ... Kim Kardashian is known for her big behind
TWITTER
Renee said: "At first the doctor said he wouldn't do the implants straight after surgery to remove the silicone, then he agreed. A few days after my surgery last July I got so sick I couldn't breathe. I'd take two steps and have to lie down. My incisions started opening. My daughter said, ‘I can see in there'. After four months I was admitted to hospital. I had cellulitis, which is an inflammation of the soft tissue, and C.Diff, a life-threatening intestinal infection."

The last straw for Renee, who had her implants out in November, was when one of them flipped over. She said: "I was showing my friend how I could get my fingers under the implant when it flipped around.
"That was it. I knew they had to come out."

Her medical bills came to £200,000. She is now broke and considering legal action against the surgeon.

Renee_Talley_1674594a.jpg

Now ... Renee Talley

Renee - who has also had her boobs and lips done - insisted: "I didn't want to look like Kim Kardashian, I wanted to look like a more perfect version of me. I admit, I'm superficial and vain. "But I hope other women will learn from my mistakes."
She has kept the butt implants from her botched op. Yet despite everything, she is now considering a fat-transfer operation to salvage her wrecked bum.

She said: "I keep them by my bed as a reminder that I'm beautiful how I am - and as a warning to women to love the skin they are in."

Read more: Implants made my butt so hot I thought it'd explode...then they flipped | The Sun |Features

Back
Top Bottom