Wanawake wengi wazuri wana mapungufu haya

Wanawake wazuri sana
wanazoea kunyenyekewa na kubabaikiwa

kiasi ukim treat different anaona humtendei haki

unakuta binti toka yuko 17 mibaba mizima inamnyenyekea...

Wanawake wazuri wengi wana sifa moja, they're the most insecure. Simply because they have a lot to lose, a whole lot. They'd avoid any kind of bs, that could cause their self esteem shaken.

So I'mma let y'all in on a little secret; if you see a mama so vocal and confrontational, especially online; 9 times outta 10, she belongs to the other kind. The kind that can say anything, anyhow, cuz nobody can take none from them, since it ain't much/none to take.

Wanawake wazuri wengi wana sifa moja, they're the most insecure. Simply because they have a lot to lose, a whole lot. They'd avoid any kind of bs, that could cause their self esteem shaken.

So I'mma let y'all in on a little secret; if you see a mama so vocal and confrontational, especially online; 9 times outta 10, she belongs to the other kind. The kind that can say anything, anyhow, cuz nobody can take none from them, since it ain't much/none to take.
Surely

Dah! Hapa nimeachwa!!!....

Always, woman with a beautiful body is hood for a night but a woman with a beautiful mind is good for a lifetime.

Put your research report here, accompanied by its proposal.....! this is see important terms like methodology, sample size, scope of your research, sampling techniques, and so on. Otherwise, your idea is an hypothesis, and it need a research to prove....!

Back
Top Bottom