Wanasheria nisaidien hii quiz ya Tort please!

kioju

JF-Expert Member
Apr 28, 2014
Juma, Bakari, Asha and Rahma are sitting near one cafeteria at Dar es salaam preparing to take brake fast.
Jamal, Asha‘s ex-girlfriend walks by holding an empty bottle of beer. He advances, angrily, towards Juma saying ‘I will show you who I am! No one steals my girlfriend and gets away with it’
He throws the bottles to Juma but misses him by an inch. In turn, it lands on Bakari‘s head causing him to collapse instantly.
Juma, Asha and Rahma run and shelter themselves in one of the cafeteria‘s store rooms screaming for help. On seeing this, Jamal locks the store room door from outside and runs away.
The door remains locked until Shamsi, one of the cafeteria‘s attendants comes on duty, some few hours later and unlocks it.
With the aid of relevant authority(s), identify various torts that might have been committed by Jamal against Juma, Bakari, Asha, and Rahm

Various torts that might have been commited by jamal agaist juma,bakari asha and rahm.1. assault . this means that attempt to offer or beat another without touching example in scenerio when juma saying "iwill show you who iam no one steals my girlfriend and get away with it" not only that even throws the bottles to juma though misses him. throws of bottles to juma caused fear to juma himself and bakari,asha and rahim this is assault. english correction is allowed b'se mimi ni mwanafunzi.

2. Battery is another tort commited by jamal because battery can be defined as application of unlawful force of aperson to another or use of violence. according to crenerio the act of jamal throws the bottles causing bakari to collapse after have been beaten is battery. b'se elements of battery are: (a). there are must be an act done by the defendant(touch), (b) there must be unlawful physical act,(c)must be use of force this means the use of force without the consent of the plaintiff. correction allowed.

3. False imprisonment another tort commited by jamal the act of locked the store room door from outside and run away though he know that juma asha and rahma are in and shelter themselves is defined as false imprisonment because false imprisonment means is totaly restain another person liberty or is restraints of person in bounded area without justification or concert. all elements of false imprisonment are fiting in scenerio.

false improsonment au unlawful detention hiyo ndugu yangu...!!

Back
Top Bottom