Wanaijeria Bwana.......Hawakomi tu?

Safari_ni_Safari

JF-Expert Member
Oct 5, 2007
Hawanipati hata kwa thumni.......leo wamefyatua hii

(PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL)

How is your day?

This is Mr. Adrian Kamala. I am writing with utmost Confidentiality and Trust confides in you; I wish to
hint you briefly of my Biography, so that we can both be familiar with each other. I am the Acting Director
of Operations with the South Africa Institute of Financial Markets .It’s an Escrow and Equity Finance
Organization with principal Assurance operation which merges direct services with the FNB. That is if you
have better idea about this. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of late Mr. Levy Mwanawasa,
an investment BONDED FUNDS worth close to 450Million USD placed under our management 7 years
ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity
of the information you come by as a result of this mail.

I contact you independently and no one in my Office is informed of this communication. In 2000, the subject
matter; Mr. Levy Mwanawasa came to our management to engage in business discussions with our Private
banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 320 Million United States dollars,
which he wished to have us invest on his behalf before his death. As I write to you presently, the Bonded
Funds has generated close to (1,155,724,369.25 USD.) Take your time to calculate the figure but I am sure
its equivalent is huge on daily conversion remain UNCLAIMED.

Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our
first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over 450Million USD. In mid
2008, already kept BONDED with a Financial Institute I shall disclose to you as we move on with this
scenario. I am still skeptical about whom I indulge this transaction with.

What I propose is that since I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these
funds (450million USD). Our affiliate Financial Firm will contact you as the Bona-fide Beneficiary of the
BONDED FUNDS to Mr. Levy Mwanawasa who was then an Oil Merchant of high repute in Kuwait. On
verification, which will be the details I make available to the Financial Firm and the Transferring Bank,
prior instruction to make the Funds Transfer Payment in your favor you do not have to known him. I know
this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your engagement and commitments, I
propose that we split the money equally and jointly invest it on any lucrative investment as soon as the
transaction is successful. In the Financial World of today this happens every time. The other option is that
the money will revert back to the state.

Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these BONDED FUNDS and
as soon as all necessary arrangement is done. It will be liquidity and transferred into your nominated Bank
Account of your Choice. As a Financial Expert, we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily. I
would want us to keep communication for now strictly by the email below on my Private Email:
adriankamala@aol.com or davidsonadrian20@luckymail.com

Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail
not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing Ventured is nothing
gained" and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have
learned from my private clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act
swiftly on this.

Please pardon my writing if in any way you pick offence. I await your immediate response indicating your
interest ASAP.

Sincerely
Mr. Adrian Kamala
+27835495671

hahahah hao hata siwapi contact zangu hata emails sijibu zao

My Love.
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman.
My name is Stesy Desmond,i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

Am the only daughter of Late Dr.Philip Desmond.was the managing director of Gold & Mine Ind (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA my country) I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.
My father was a very big business Man in my country (Rwanda), Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you..

Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained,
All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank in Europe with my name for security reasons.. the amount was ($7.6 Million) I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable Bank release the money on my behalf,

However I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this fund out of the bank and your share for assisting me will be 20% of the total sum,while 10% will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred during transferring of this fund to any nominated Bank Account then remaining 70% you will help me to invest it in your country,
My love as you can see i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Paul D. Steven, who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 771 580 470) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
I want to assure you that this transactions is 100% guarantee, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please, do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust,
Attached my picture here for you hope you will like it,
Yours In Love,

My Love.
How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman.
My name is Stesy Desmond,i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

Am the only daughter of Late Dr.Philip Desmond.was the managing director of Gold & Mine Ind (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA my country) I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.
My father was a very big business Man in my country (Rwanda), Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you..

Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained,
All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank in Europe with my name for security reasons.. the amount was ($7.6 Million) I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable Bank release the money on my behalf,

However I sincerely ask for your assistance to get this fund out of the bank and your share for assisting me will be 20% of the total sum,while 10% will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred during transferring of this fund to any nominated Bank Account then remaining 70% you will help me to invest it in your country,
My love as you can see i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Paul D. Steven, who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 771 580 470) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
I want to assure you that this transactions is 100% guarantee, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please, do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust,
Attached my picture here for you hope you will like it,
Yours In Love,

Hawanipa ng'o,ina mail zao kibao na huwa cwajib

Hii reply kiboko:

Mr KAMALA,

Thank you so much.......in fact Mr Mwanawasa happened to be my grandson and all that wealth came as an inheritance from my son (his father)......so am glad that you are sending the money back. Just come home for tea and we will discuss the matter.

Am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Colonel Emeka

Hii reply kiboko:

Mr KAMALA,

Thank you so much.......in fact Mr Mwanawasa happened to be my grandson and all that wealth came as an inheritance from my son (his father)......so am glad that you are sending the money back. Just come home for tea and we will discuss the matter.

Am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Colonel Emeka

Hii ndo mwisho wa yote.

Hawaachi! Wanajua Watanzania ni watu wapendao shortcut ya maisha na wapo wanaoingizwa mkenge!

Back
Top Bottom