VLC Player Download

gehlmauer

Jan 1, 2011
Hey everyone,

I'm having a lot of problems with VLC Player lately. I downloaded the latest version at the vlc player download page but for some reason it keeps crashing all the time. Just download vlc. It's much better than the average media player since it plays virtually any video/audio file format out there and has already all the codecs preinstalled. There are lots of other near features too. If you don't know where to look then check out the vlc player download page.

Karibu Jamvini,

Unatakiwa kuanza na salamu, afalfu you need to post this thread in the Technology Section and clarify whether; your thread is it a question or advice?

asante ndugu I know about this is vlc its great ndiyo ninayoitumia and i highly recommend it. file likishindwa kwenye media player nyingine huwa kwenye hii inakubali

Hey everyone,

I'm having a lot of problems with VLC Player lately. I downloaded the latest version at the vlc player download page but for some reason it keeps crashing all the time. Just download vlc. It's much better than the average media player since it plays virtually any video/audio file format out there and has already all the codecs preinstalled. There are lots of other near features too. If you don't know where to look then check out the vlc player download page.

asante ndugu I know about this is vlc its great ndiyo ninayoitumia and i highly recommend it. file likishindwa kwenye media player nyingine huwa kwenye hii inakubali

True, vlc is the greatest media player. Unfortunately kaspersky antivirus 2010 detects vlc as a riskware, it tries to open hiden/password protected files

Back
Top Bottom