Video: The Palestinian Wall of Lies

Yes you are right, it was in 1948 that the State of Israel was formed, but when I mentioned this fact to M Mkwawa in a different thread he simply dismissed it because my link was a source from Wikipedia.
Now, using Wikipedia, or not using Wikipedia will change nothing, the fact remain that the Zionist state was created in 1948.

Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam.

Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E. the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.

Jews were exiled from the land of Israel by the Romans in 135 A.D, after they defeated the Jews in a three-year war, and Jews did not have any control over the land again until 1948 A.D

You are talking about the "land Israel" (Biblical) and Not about "the State of Israel" (Today)
How can a land be a nation?

Let me give you some abstract:

Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam.

Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E. the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.

Jews were exiled from the land of Israel by the Romans in 135 A.D, after they defeated the Jews in a three-year war, and Jews did not have any control over the land again until 1948 A.D

Huna kazi za kufanya...zaidi ya kufurahia watu wauane.."bogus reply" means nimekupatia uko MDINI shame on you

You don't need to CRY, take it easy. It an't no joke when you joke with Israel.

This is what Palestinians know.....killing one another ......

Gaza%20Hamas%20Body%20Drag.jpg

Hamas kills six suspected of aiding Israel, drags body through streets

Masked gunmen publicly shot dead six suspected collaborators with Israel at a large Gaza City intersection Tuesday, witnesses said. An Associated Press reporter saw a mob surrounding five of the bloodied corpses shortly after the killing.

Some in the crowd stomped and spit on the bodies. A sixth corpse was tied to a motorcycle and dragged through the streets as people screamed, "Spy! Spy!"

The Hamas military wing, Izzedine al-Qassam, claimed responsibility in a large handwritten note attached to a nearby electricity pole. Hamas said the six were killed because they gave Israel information about fighters and rocket launching sites.

The killing came on the seventh day of an Israeli military offensive that has killed more than 120 Palestinians, both militants and civilians. Israel has launched hundreds of airstrikes, targeting rocket launching sites, weapons caches and homes of Hamas activists, as Palestinians fired hundreds of rockets at Israel.

Read more: Hamas kills six suspected of aiding Israel, drags body through streets | Fox News

When did I said that a land is a nation?, or did I said the "land Israel" (name at Biblical time) as mentioned in your bible and not the country of today in 2012

Let me give you some abstract: The "State of Israel" was created in 1948 and I dont care at all about your Islam

Fallacy, it was the black dark skinned Israelites that were exiled from the land of Israel. I can see that you are among those who believe that the pale skinneds people who live today in the "State of Israel" are the real Israelites. You have been brainwhashed. Those who live today in that land are not the original Israelites

The fact that they have to do a "conquest" is another proof that they are not the original people of that land. In fact both Palestinians and Israelis are fighting for a land that do not belong to them. Yes that land belong to none of them

The land do not belong to the Palestinians
The land do not belong to the Israelis (lis)
This land only belong to the original black dark skinned Israelites (lites) before they were exiled by pale skinned invaders.

I can see that you did know that something hapened in 1948, this is good you are making some progress.

Now, answer my question: When did the state of Ethiopia started? When was it created?

What connection between Ethiopia and the topic?

Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E. the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

The Fact that they have to conquer or do a conquest of that land is a proof that they didnt belong there originaly.
Do you have to do a conquest of a land if it is already your own land?. There is an obvious contradiction.

Are you a Jew or do you love Jews? Before I say/comment anything about your link, please answer me.

I am not a jew, and I love all human beings, including jews who act humanly.

I have many friends, jews, Christians, muslims,Hindus, Singhas, Budhists, humanists,traditionists, religious and non-religious.

I love humanity and I do not intertain religious zeal. That is why when you introduce it in your posts I give a pass.

The Fact that they have to conquer or do a conquest of that land is a proof that they didnt belong there originaly.
Do you have to do a conquest of a land if it is already your own land?. There is an obvious contradiction.

Can't you take back what is yours from invaders?

I am not a jew, and I love all human beings, including jews who act humanly.

I have many friends, jews, Christians, muslims,Hindus, Singhas, Budhists, humanists,traditionists, religious and non-religious.

I love humanity and I do not intertain religious zeal. That is why when you introduce it in your posts I give a pass.

Good answer, so, if you love all human beings as you said above, why are you going against Allah's will who said Israel is for Israelites in the Holy Koran and refused to mention Palestinians? Why don't you ask Allah, why did he refused to acknowledge Palestinians and go ahead and endorsed Israelites? Furthermore, why did Prophet Muhammad supports Allah who love Israelites?

...at least Allah mentioned ISRAEL in the Holy Koran, don't you think there is something for you and Ummah of Islam to learn from Allah? If Allah acknowledges Israel, who are you to dispute that? If Allah knows there are people called Israelites, who are you to fight them? If, Allah never mentioned Palestine, who are you to TEACH Allah? Do you think, you are smarter than ALLAH? Acha Kufruh weye.

When did I said that a land is a nation?, or did I said the "land Israel" (name at Biblical time) as mentioned in your bible and not the country of today in 2012

My Bible and Historical Books verifying the existence of Israel even before the birth of Christ Jesus. Meaning year 1 AD and years below that--- BC.

Let me give you some abstract: The "State of Israel" was created in 1948 and I dont care at all about your Islam
In your mind, yes, but not according to the Holy Koran, Prophet Muhammad, and Allah. Do you believe that Allah is always correct? Do you believe that Prophet Muhammad never lied? Who shall I follow, you or Holy Prophet Muhammad? Help me on that.

Fallacy, it was the black dark skinned Israelites that were exiled from the land of Israel. I can see that you are among those who believe that the pale skinneds people who live today in the "State of Israel" are the real Israelites. You have been brainwhashed. Those who live today in that land are not the original Israelites

.. you just committed prejudice and ipso facto yourself.... go ahead.....

The fact that they have to do a "conquest" is another proof that they are not the original people of that land. In fact both Palestinians and Israelis are fighting for a land that do not belong to them. Yes that land belong to none of them

The words in red are correct and not otherwise.

The land do not belong to the Palestinians
The land do not belong to the Israelis (lis)
This land only belong to the original black dark skinned Israelites (lites) before they were exiled by pale skinned invaders.

I can see that you did know that something hapened in 1948, this is good you are making some progress.
I don't care about the color, you just said the land belongs to Israelites. That is correct. These Israelites live in ISRAEL. Do you see how easy it is when you follow instructions.

What connection between Ethiopia and the topic?

.. the connection is no body gave them that state, the Land of Ethiopia belongs to the Ethiopians, inter-alia, the land of Israel belongs to the Israelites and not Palestinians. You don't need UN to tell you that.

Good answer, so, if you love all human beings as you said above, why are you going against Allah's will who said Israel is for Israelites in the Holy Koran and refused to mention Palestinians? Why don't you ask Allah, why did he refused to acknowledge Palestinians and go ahead and endorsed Israelites? Furthermore, why did Prophet Muhammad supports Allah who love Israelites?

...at least Allah mentioned ISRAEL in the Holy Koran, don't you think there is something for you and Ummah of Islam to learn from Allah? If Allah acknowledges Israel, who are you to dispute that? If Allah knows there are people called Israelites, who are you to fight them? If, Allah never mentioned Palestine, who are you to TEACH Allah? Do you think, you are smarter than ALLAH? Acha Kufruh weye.

mention any verse please in the Qoran...There is banu israel "people of israel" Not A state of Israel

Nina uhakika kabisa kuwa ile film ya Mtume Mohhamed iliyopelekea kuchomwa kwa balozi za USA nchi za Kiislam na mwisho maofisa na balozi wa USA kupoteza maisha, ilikuwa imepikwa na Republicans. Romeney alijaribu kuitumia sana hiyo karata ila watu hawakuinunua. Alianza hata kudai Obama hakutangaza mapema kuwa ni Magaidi wamefanya hivyo. Ilifika hatua, Obama kwenye Debate akampa za usoni Romeney kuwa "Gavana, usisahau kuwa mie ni "Chief in Commader" na jamaa akanywea. Watu walipogoma kumpinga Obama kwa mashambulizi ya Waislaam wenye Siasa kale, nikaona na Bibi Netanyahu kanywea.

Big up

My Bible and Historical Books verifying the existence of Israel even before the birth of Christ Jesus. Meaning year 1 AD and years below that--- BC.

In your mind, yes, but not according to the Holy Koran, Prophet Muhammad, and Allah. Do you believe that Allah is always correct? Do you believe that Prophet Muhammad never lied? Who shall I follow, you or Holy Prophet Muhammad? Help me on that.

.. you just committed prejudice and ipso facto yourself.... go ahead.....

I don't care about the color, you just said the land belongs to Israelites. That is correct. These Israelites live in ISRAEL. Do you see how easy it is when you follow instructions.

.. the connection is no body gave them that state, the Land of Ethiopia belongs to the Ethiopians, inter-alia, the land of Israel belongs to the Israelites and not Palestinians. You don't need UN to tell you that.

Again you are confusing your bible do not mention The "State of Israel" (created in 1948) , the bible only mention the "land Israel"

No, Not created in my mind, but created in 1948, and I have said already that I am not a Muslism and I dont read the Koran. I do not believe because believe and beliefs are ignorance so I deal only with facts, not beliefs.

. you just committed prejudice and ipso facto yourself.... go ahead.....

Your statement is a proof that you dont even realise that what you bolded in red above are two different group of words to define two different entities.

Look again: 1 - the land of Israel. (was populated by Israelites)
2 -
the "State of Israel" (Is today populated by Israelis)

And I guess that you cant even make the difference between
Israelites (lites) and Israelis (lis)
They are two different groups of people; Why do you think that the
ortograph is different?

You are free to ignore the fact; An ignorant is the one who ignore facts and rely only on beliefs.

No in fact you choose to ignore one of the more important fact: skin color.
And no the people who live in the "State of Israel" are not Israelites they are Israelis. It is you who do not follow even the basic ortograph rules and cannot make the
difference between words

Let us try again

Israelites (lites)
Israelis (lis)

I.S.R.A.E.L.I.S
I.S.R.A.E.L.I.T.E.S

Still dont get it?

Many people are doing terrible confusions and mixing of words because they dont give importance to definition. If you are not mastering the definition of words and their ortograph how can you have a debate?.
The so-called Jews never refer to themselves as Hebrews; it's Israeli or Jewish. These words, Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. These terms are used because they know that they are not the original Israelites. That's why they never say that they live in the "land Israel". Instead they use the term, the "State of Israel". The word "Jew" itself was a nickname for one of the black tribes of Judah (Genesis 29:31-35); and other people (Go-Ee, Gentiles), who were not Hebrews, but managed to adopt the way of life of the black tribe of Judah.

But the people who are there are Israelis (lis ) but they are NOT Israelites (lites)

Israelites (lites)= (black skinned and original inhabitants of that land) Exiled by force.
Israelis (lis)= (pale skinned invaders) who hijacked that land and the history

Again you are confusing your bible do not mention The "State of Israel" (created in 1948) , the bible only mention the "land Israel"
Who said the bible did?Prior to 1948, Israel existed as an independent nation in 606 B.C. when the first captives of Israel were taken by Nebuchadnezzar. The destruction of Israel at the hands of the Babylonians was completed in 587 B.C. with the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple. For 70 biblical years (approximately 69 years on the Gregorian calendar), the Jewish people were held as captives in Babylon. In 537 B.C., the Persian King Cyrus conquered Babylon and issued a decree for the Jews to return to their land and rebuild the Temple. It was during the Babylonian captivity
and this return to Israel that Ezekiel appeared as a prophet and provided the following information on the future existence of Israel as an independent nation: "Now lie on your left side and place the sins of Israel on yourself. You are to bear their sins for the number of days you lie there on your side. You will bear Israel's sins for 390 days – one day for each year of their sin. After that, turn over and lie on your right side for 40 days – one day for each year of Judah's
sin." Ezekiel 4:4-6 (New Living Translation)

No, Not created in my mind, but created in 1948, and I have said already that I am not a Muslism and I dont read the Koran. I do not believe because believe and beliefs are ignorance so I deal only with facts, not beliefs.
Read my post above.

Your statement is a proof that you dont even realise that what you bolded in red above are two different group of words to define two different entities.

Look again: 1 - the land of Israel. (was populated by Israelites)
2 -
the "State of Israel" (Is today populated by Israelis)

And I guess that you cant even make the difference between
Israelites (lites) and Israelis (lis)
They are two different groups of people; Why do you think that the
ortograph is different?

Why did Prophet Ezekiel wrote about the restoration of Israel 2,500 years before, those who actually served as midwives to the rebirth did not decide on the name until the very day before?

You are free to ignore the fact; An ignorant is the one who ignore facts and rely only on beliefs.
You don't know the facts. If you think you know, answer my question above.

No in fact you choose to ignore one of the more important fact: skin color.
And no the people who live in the "State of Israel" are not Israelites they are Israelis. It is you who do not follow even the basic ortograph rules and cannot make the
difference between words

Who cares about the skin color. Facts doesn't go by color of your skin.

Let us try again
Israelites (lites)
Israelis (lis)

I.S.R.A.E.L.I.S
I.S.R.A.E.L.I.T.E.S

Still dont get it?

How will you get it, if your facts are based on the color of the skin?

Many people are doing terrible confusions and mixing of words because they dont give importance to definition. If you are not mastering the definition of words and their ortograph how can you have a debate?.
The so-called Jews never refer to themselves as Hebrews; it's Israeli or Jewish. These words, Jewish or Israeli are not in the scriptures. These terms are used because they know that they are not the original Israelites. That's why they never say that they live in the "land Israel". Instead they use the term, the "State of Israel". The word "Jew" itself was a nickname for one of the black tribes of Judah (Genesis 29:31-35); and other people (Go-Ee, Gentiles), who were not Hebrews, but managed to adopt the way of life of the black tribe of Judah.

There were 12 tribes of Israel, founded by the 12 sons of Jacob, in contrast, Israelites were members or descendants of the Tribes of Israel. Residents and citizens of the country of Israel are called Israeli, whether or not they are descendants of the Tribe of Israel, or even Jewish. Israelite is based on family; Israeli is based on country of birth or residence, inter-alia, ancient Hebrews, they were Israelites.

But the people who are there are Israelis (lis ) but they are NOT Israelites (lites)
Israelites (lites)= (black skinned and original inhabitants of that land) Exiled by force.
Israelis (lis)= (pale skinned invaders) who hijacked that land and the history
Read my prior reply

Back
Top Bottom