VERZUZ: TUPAC VS. NOTORIOUS B.I.G (PART 2)

YGM

Jul 27, 2019
Tupac Amaru Shakur, better known by his stage name 2Pac and later by his alias Makaveli, was an American rapper and actor. Considered one of the most influential rappers of all time, Shakur is among the best-selling music artists, having sold more than 75 million records worldwide.

Christopher George Latore Wallace, better known by his stage names the Notorious B.I.G., Biggie Smalls, or simply Biggie, was an American rapper and songwriter. Rooted in the New York rap scene and gangsta rap traditions, he is widely considered one of the greatest rappers of all time.

Nani mkali?

Attachments

• images%20(3).jpg
    images%20(3).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 66
Tupac Amaru Shakur, better known by his stage name 2Pac and later by his alias Makaveli, was an American rapper and actor. Considered one of the most influential rappers of all time, Shakur is among the best-selling music artists, having sold more than 75 million records worldwide.
Christopher George Latore Wallace, better known by his stage names the Notorious B.I.G., Biggie Smalls, or simply Biggie, was an American rapper and songwriter. Rooted in the New York rap scene and gangsta rap traditions, he is widely considered one of the greatest rappers of all time.
Nani mkali?
Tupac
images%20(4).jpg

Nani mkali?
Notorious B.I.G
images%20(3).jpg

Nani mkali?
"Hit Em Up" na "Who Shot Ya" gani iliua?