Vacancies from UNDP

lidoda

JF-Expert Member
Apr 27, 2008
Dear Colleagues in development,
A program is about to start in Tanzania, funded by Bill Merinda Gate Foundation, for transformation of the agricultural industry. However, the Senior Program Officer / Senior Regional Advisor -East Africa, who is Kenyan and based in Seattle, has told me that they have failed to find qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions indicated below. I did not believe her because I know we have a lot of talent in the different agricultural sciences. Please help to look for the right people so we do not loose these opportunities to foreign experts. This is very URGENT.

Though it may seem closed, UNDP will still welcome good candidates. Ask them to write to Ernest Salla at ernest.salla@undp.org

Director of Agricultural Productivity: UNDP Jobs - 45669- Director of Agriculture Productivity
Director of Performance Analytics and Evaluation: UNDP Jobs - 45659- Director of Performance Analytics and Evaluation
Manager of Market Efficiencies: UNDP Jobs - 45670- Manager of Market Efficiencies
Manager of Planning and Budget: UNDP Jobs - 45673- Manager of Plannining and Budget
Manager of Production Monitoring: UNDP Jobs - 45672- Manager of Production Monitoring
Senior Analyst: UNDP Jobs - 45674- Senior Analyst
Communications Analyst: UNDP Jobs - 41731- Communications Analyst - (Open to Tanzanian Nation
Analyst: UNDP Jobs - 45675- Analyst

Halafu ni kweli niliona hii advertisement tangu last week...yani hapa nashangaa kugundua kua inawezekana qualified people wakakosekana nchi nzima....duh!

halafu ni kweli niliona hii advertisement tangu last week...yani hapa nashangaa kugundua kua inawezekana qualified people wakakosekana nchi nzima....duh!

si kwamba hakuna qualified issue ni kwamba watz hawaombi kazi kisa eti mtu akiona tangazo anajua hapo hamna kitu watu tayari wapo kazini kwahiyo anapuuza, mi tokea jana nliweka tangazo la kazi watu wa electrical engineering lakini huwezi amini mpaka mda huu nna watu watano tu kati ya watu 20. Sasa je ni kweli hakuna qualified people c kweli bali ni upuuziaji wa watz tu.

Ni BRN hao under UNDP cover!!! Nasikia hawakupata the right candidates during the interview!!! Power to You!!!