secretarybird
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 22, 2024
- 22,701
- 47,442
Very perfect 😂💪You could swim, is a perfect english 🤔
Very perfect 😂💪You could swim, is a perfect english 🤔
can you make more clearly to understand meku ndege mdinya 😂Very perfect 😂💪
Yeah, very fresh water.It has got a cold water i see
I know it's broken but I sure I can ask for water 😂😂can you make more clearly to understand meku ndege mdinya 😂
Ngolo kqnte was dedicating a huge and warmly. Greetings to you mdinyaI know it's broken but I sure I can ask for water 😂😂
Aika mbe....Yeah, very fresh water.
Ngolo! You mean Mr Bini? I heard that he is no more 🥲Ngolo kqnte was dedicating a huge and warmly. Greetings to you mdinya
Fayaaa 🔥Aika mbe....
Gudi kwayNgolo! You mean Mr Bini? I heard that he is no more 🥲
Kiparas waifu😂Fayaaa 🔥
That's my Cheusi Mangala. I used to sleep with her when I was living in Sinde.Gudi kway
It is what it is 😂Kiparas waifu😂
She was stolen handbag by bodaboda, in her dangaring and they came back to her near school compound.... so at midnight some students on their private studies seeing crowd of ppl entering the school compound and guessing were Umbwe's student.... I didn't forget i kept you in my knees to protect you ndege mdinya 😂It is what it is 😂
She's married nowThat's my Cheusi Mangala. I used to sleep with her when I was living in Sinde.
Didn't you see me in a front line leading you that day? If I had not been there, you would have been perished.She was stolen handbag by bodaboda, in her dangaring and they came back to her near school compound.... so at midnight some students on their private studies seeing crowd of ppl entering the school compound and guessing were Umbwe's student.... I didn't forget i kept you in my knees to protect you ndege mdinya 😂
True, but I still sleep with her.She's married now
Oooh reallyTrue, but I still sleep with her.
Mburaaaaaaaa ndrrrrrrooooo hivyo mamaaaaangu 😂Didn't you see me in a front line leading you that day? If I had not been there, you would have been perished.
So, because I saved you that day, it's better if you come and great me every morning 😎
Sure, whenever she sees me she pees. And I exactly know where I can touch in her body to harry up her orgasm 😂Oooh really