Mibas
JF-Expert Member
- Apr 3, 2012
- 4,213
- 6,389
Rescued lady, may blessings of God be on you.Not only confessing,similarly,.he rescue my soul..
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Rescued lady, may blessings of God be on you.Not only confessing,similarly,.he rescue my soul..
Eimeen,.i received...in Jesus Christ!!!
Is Wakoooowhat is '' MKUU'' in English Wakuu without loosing it's JF fleva.
hahahahaha
Am here at kiserenyi machameMonetary doctor let's talk in kimombo yakhee!
What are you doing there?Am here at kiserenyi machame
Slaughtering a goats for my ancestorsWhat are you doing there?
I love that. Let me me remember my predecessors too.Slaughtering a goats for my ancestors
Welcome machame, I would visit weruweru nature tomorrow, to remind my school life when i was form six 😂I love that. Let me me remember my predecessors too.
I could swim there when I was young, it was 🔥Welcome machame, I would visit weruweru nature tomorrow, to remind my school life when i was form six 😂
You could swim, is a perfect english 🤔I could swim there when I was young, it was 🔥
It has got a cold water i seeI could swim there when I was young, it was 🔥