Ushauri kwa akina dada ambao wametelekezwa............

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
He no longer calls

Updated 16 hr(s) 53 min(s) ago

Dear Greg,

I am worried because my boyfriend has not been calling me. It all began with him saying I was too pretty for him and that he feared I would leave him for another man. He said a similar thing had happened to him in the past and he feared it would happen again. I convinced him that I would never leave him, but he still doesn’t call as regularly as he used to.

We set a date to solve the issue, but he never turned up, saying he had to attend a party at his workplace. We planned another meeting at my house, but he did not come. When I called, he didn’t take the call and he later switched off his phone.

He called the following day and said he was called to the office abruptly and did not know how to tell me because he was afraid of my reaction.
Please help me! Should I leave him or not. 

Dear anonymous,

You’re right. Your so-called boyfriend is not serious. He’s just playing around. Am surprised at the poor creativity of his excuses. I am surprised even more that you fall for them. What’s the matter with you?

Let me give you a few clues. There’s no such thing as ‘being too pretty to be with you’ as far as guys are concerned. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. The prettier a girl is, the more we want to be with her and show off. So that’s a terrible lie.

Secondly, he stands you up all the time. His favourite excuse is the office, which he has used twice. Then he switches his phone off when you try to reach him? After all these signs, it’s a wonder you’re still hanging in there hoping for the best. Consider yourself free to move on. Forget about this conman.

kama umemchoka mtoto wa watu mweleze kiuwazi acha kumhadaa kwa maneno matamu matamu ambayo yanaweza kumkang'anya zaidi kama huyu mdada......................

kama umemchoka mtoto wa watu mweleze kiuwazi acha kumhadaa kwa maneno matamu matamu ambayo yanaweza kumkang'anya zaidi kama huyu mdada......................

Wanaume bwana, mnatesa sana wadada mjue, Viumbe nyie sijui mmeumbiwa nini kwenye mioyo yenu jamani daaa!

Those are men,our necessary evils..............when he gets tired of you,excuse,excuse and off he goes.

Wanaume bwana, mnatesa sana wadada mjue, Viumbe nyie sijui mmeumbiwa nini kwenye mioyo yenu jamani daaa!

Ndio wadada twatakiwa tusomage alama za nyakati sio unaona kabisa dalili lakini unajilazimisha weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aghrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This is a situation wer a man is not a man enough

Huwa wanapandisha mabega juu utadhani they are strong and confident wengi ni very soft inside kuliko wanawake. Hapo is a situation wer a man is not a man enough to express his own self na hii haiishii hapa hata wanaume wengi waotembea nje ya ndoa unakuta wanafanya hivyo kwasababu hawana ujasiri wa kuzungumza na wake zao juu ya matatizo ya ndoa zao hivyo hutafuta mwanamke mwingine ambaye anakuwa kimbilio hii yote ni kukosa ujasiri kwa wanaume.