Update for Miss world 2010

Wazalendo,

Bint kajieleza vizuri saana, in fact huyu ni bomba kuliko hata huyo baniani tuliyepeleka mwaka juzi

Huwa najiuliza bila kupata jibu hivi Lundenga hakuona Miss wa ukweli kati ya angalau hawa???

Wami.JPG

Miss wote wa mwaka huu walikuwa vituko tu.system nzima mbovu ya kuchagua mpaka maandalizi ni kupoteza mda tu kama kawaida.

hapa nimesahau ku-update kwa sababu ya uchaguzi anayejua matokeo atupe wapi Mfukunyuzi

Miss Botswana World 2010 Emma Wareus Is An African Favorite At Miss World 2010

Miss-Botswana-2010.jpg

Miss-Botswana.jpg

Miss Botswana World 2010 Emma Wareus has consistently made it to the Top 20 of the Miss World 2010 fast-track events so far, and no wonder this African beauty is one of the top favorites at this year's pageant. The finals of the 60th Miss World pageant takes place on October 31, in Sanya, China.

Miss Puerto Rico Is Miss World Beach 2010
zuleyka-rivera.jpg

Miss World 2010 – Miss World Venezuela 2010 Adriana Vasini Eyes The Crown

Venezuela.jpg

Miss Northern Ireland 2010 Lori Moore Wins Miss World Sportswoman 2010 Event
Miss-Northern-Ireland.jpg

more updates to come...

Miss South Africa World 2010 Nicole Flint Is A Top Favorite At The Miss World 2010 Pageant

Nicole-Flint.jpg

Miss Norway World 2010 Mariann Birkedal Wins Miss World Top Model 2010 & Is A Top Favorite This Year

Miss-Norway-2010.jpg

FirstLady Asante sana kwa hizi picha ila miss America ambaye ameshinda miss world tunaomba picha zake

miss world 2010
alg_miss_world_mills.jpg

A soft-spoken teen from Louisville, Kentucky beat out 114 young women around the globe for the title of Miss World on Saturday evening.
Alexandria Mills, 18, was the surprise winner in the 60th annual contest, which took place in southern China. Emma Wareus of Botswana came in second place and Adriana Vasini of Venezuela placed third.
The tall, American blonde recently graduated from high school and would like to become a teacher someday, according to her biography on the Miss World website.
It also says she's a vegetarian and she enjoys traveling, photography and playing the French horn. Her personal motto is "The best things in life are worth waiting for, fighting for, believing in, and just never letting go of it."
A tearful Mills was crowned wearing a sparkling ivory-colored dress with a slit up the leg.
She takes the title from Kaiane Aldorino of Gibraltar, who won last year in South Africa.

Alexandria Mills, Miss World, Causes Controversy: Miss Norway May Have Been Cheated Due To Nobel Prize Win. </I></I></I></I>
<!-- There were Verticals -->

<!-- Photos -->
s-ALEXANDRIA-MILLS-large.jpg

Alexandria Mills was all smiles when she was crowned Miss World on Saturday, making her the third American to nab the title in the pageant's 60-year history. Yet new reports are surfacing that suggest the 18-year-old's victory was primarily the result of ongoing diplomatic tensions between Norway and China following Liu Xiaobo's controversial Nobel Prize win, according to the Daily Mail.
The article cites Miss World authorities who speculate that judges at the ceremony, held in Sanya on China's tropical Hainan Island, may have bowed to pressure from officials in Beijing, who are said to be furious that the Oslo-based Nobel Prize committee honored Liu, a jailed dissident, last month. Though she was considered an early favorite for the Miss World title, Miss Norway Mariann Birkedal wasn't even named into the top five contestants.
"They must have mixed politics and business," 2002 Miss World contestant and Norwegian personality Kathrine Sorland told the Daily Mail. "Without jumping to conclusions, I would stress that Miss World competitions have always been political. And the relations between China and Norway are very strained at the moment."
As for Birkedal, the 23-year-old former Miss Universe has thus far shrugged off the speculation. "I have been very careful with speculating about that myself...it is kind of stupid to start thinking that if this or that had not occurred, I would perhaps have been Miss World 2010," she is quoted as saying. "I do believe everything happens out of a reason."

Miss-World-2010-3-600x400.jpg

Miss World 2010 - Top 3
gc10103101.jpg

The winner Alexandria Mills of the USA with runners up - Emma Wareus of Botswana and Adriana Vasini of Venezuela
1111-426x600.jpg

Miss Botswana relishes her moment in the limelight
Close but not Quite! Miss Botswana Emma Wareus takes second place spot at the Miss World 2010 finale

Huwa najiuliza bila kupata jibu hivi Lundenga hakuona Miss wa ukweli kati ya angalau hawa??? Nashauri mashindano yajayo tuwapeleke hawa wote, majaji wachague............ tunataka mabadiliko. Na sisi tushinde

Back
Top Bottom