Ultimate betrayal

Janjaweed

JF-Expert Member
Jan 20, 2010
I cant find better way to describe our national relationship between Tanzania and her very own son, JK

We are a country on our knees, and in this situation.. many poor people expect their leader to lift up his arm make people listen to him and make some tough decision and (in management) sometimes might not be fair....

we expect him to put a few people to task just to lift up some spirit of the befallen morale and vigor of hopeless women and children. Unfortunately, he is not responding the right way, he is shifting the goalposts... when i think of All the promises - he just took lightly thinking politics would lead to developed> Not that he was wrong but he was really having fun with all the fame and forgot that privileges must always be tied to responsibilities and accountability

There is no area which has not been a victim of this lovely son of ours, it is like a story of a single mom who invested everything she has including her life to a son who soon after attaining education, he forget everything and in a state of delusion... continue to believe that what he is doing is exactly what he is supposed to do without even taking a minute to look back and redeem himself for all the privileges he ripped without return...

JK... Much as some of us have lost hopes with you leadership.... a last gasp to turn things around may be necessary and useful as well.... just shake up your government and you will see changes in performance, hope among people and a smile back in your face

OTHERWISE.... I am inclined to feel betrayed by the person who moved around the country promising vapor disregarding all other factors

Back
Top Bottom