Ukrainian newspaper depicts Africans and Arabs as monkeys

The issue here is about racism depicted on Ukranian newspaper and nothing else.

Lets not walking out of the topic.

Are you think that sawing the humans is a good idea?

Czech and Poland are now most industrialized countries proving massive savings for the rest of western Europe ,especially for car manufactures.

But we can have such topic on another thread.

Czech, Poland, Slovak, Hungary were industrial and advance nations before the communists took power, and they are existance in the communist block delayed their advancement for 50 years. On the other hand Ukraine was a backward nation under Polish or Russian Empires. So its unfair to compare Ukraine with its western neighbours.

The act of the newspaper to publish that article is appalling. However, the use of insensitive language to condem it isn't justifiable. A poor ukrainian prostitute in Western Europe didn't write the article, and I don't why she's used as a defensive mechanism. Please enlight me.

Acha watubague mana si weusi tumekosa kujiamini. Tunapenda sana kuona rangi nyeupe ni nzuri kuliko yetu, hasa hawa wanaojichubua ili wawe weupe wananikera sana!

Ok I've lived in Ukraine, Poland, Czech, Hungary, UK, na Ireland and I have worked in other European countries.

In all these countries I know who is racist forever, who is pretender, who is your friend and who will kill you in a minute for been black.

So I understand very well the thick headed newspaper editors and their repoters.

Africans are always in the spotlight even when small nut fall over.

I remember the late Dr Remmy Ongala's song- "tembea uone".

You say TEMBEA UONE. Lemme ask you. Do you know me? or you make assumption that I haven't been there or haven't faced discriminations.

I lived in those corners as a student, and I stricly followed my african roots. I didn't drink. I didn't fool around with their women and when I finished my study I was the first to get out.

You say TEMBEA UONE. Lemme ask you. Do you know me? or you make assumption that I haven't been there or haven't faced discriminations.

I lived in those corners as a student, and I stricly followed my african roots. I didn't drink. I didn't fool around with their women and when I finished my study I was the first to get out.

Now I've got out of you.

Yes, because you had very limited time as a student, you didn't work with them in day to day basis and live in their inner areas where they will notice strange looking man stralling their locals.

Anyway this issue is very complex and always on the spot. In UK you might have heard already about racism raw in football and so.

These are kind of things need to be tackled in every corner as social mobility is causing trouble in some societies.

Now I've got out of you.

Yes, because you had very limited time as a student, you didn't work with them in day to day basis and live in their inner areas where they will notice strange looking man stralling their locals.

Anyway this issue is very complex and always on the spot. In UK you might have heard already about racism raw in football and so.

These are kind of things need to be tackled in every corner as social mobility is causing trouble in some societies.

Do you think if I had lived or working with them, I would have thought differently? Not a bit. Any students there know what they will get when they finish school. Do you think the two students in the article need to live or work with Ukrainians in daily basis in order to grasp the level of discrimination in the society? Not a bit.

As you have said the issue is complex, and it isn't enough for us to ask white people to change. We need to play our positive part too, and that's what I am trying to say. How do you justify 15% of Tusti to have more power than 85% Hutu?

...picture me as a Monkey, i am not offended. i am not sensitive to racism, beside monkey are very close to human genetically....

Back
Top Bottom