Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto banned from travelling to Europe

ndege-I-believe-watermark-1024x723.jpg

Macho mekundu ile mbaya, nadhani huko bonde la ufa jani ni kwenda mbele...

Last week former United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan visited Kenya and warned that there will be political and economic consequences for Kenya if an ICC suspect is elected president. Annan said privately that Kenya risked being "disconnected from the international financial system".

I see neocolonialism rearing its ugly head.............now they want to choose a leader for African nations.......how pathetic!

pathetic wazungu.it's like they're the owners of Kenya. anyway won't harm them Coz Africa stopped looking west a long time ago.

wtf the star spreading false romours thats unfair the high commissioners n abarsaders have said its nt true dat uhuruto have been blocked frm goin europe....thinks dis only da kawaida odomo propagandas nkt base ua campaings on strategies c on individuals

I had no idea that The Star is a tabloid paper....

Pray do tell, why aren't the duo moving to court (with all the clout they have) to sue for libel or mudslinging
or whatever?

It is evident the star newspaper is a front where people are paid to damage ones reputation. And especially Uhuru and ruto who are at the receiving end. Those losers will use any means to achieve their goal, even if it means coercing the Eu and other diplomatic empires to opt for sanctions.

Ndugu, it may be a suitable short term measure, but the trouble of using such methods to campaign and seeking elective posts as opposed to seeking the people mandate is that it disrupts democratic practise. Those seeking such methods become unpopular thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom