Two wishes Granted

Kimbweka

JF-Expert Member
Jul 16, 2009
A husband and his hot wife were playing golf when the ball suddenly goes inside a house.

They enter the house and see a broken bottle and a man.

Man: I want to thank you. I am genie who was trapped for 1000 years in the bottle.

I will give you each 1 wish, and I will keep 1 for myself.

Husband: I want a billion dollars.

Wife: I want a house in every country of the world.

Genie: Done.

Husband: And what is your wish genie?

Genie: Well, since I haven't loved a woman in a thousand years, my wish is to sleep with your wife.

The husband said: Emmmh... Ok! We'll get a lot of money. I guess I wouldn't mind.

The genie took the wife upstairs and ravished her for two hours.

After it was over he asked her: How old is your husband?

Wife: 35.

Genie: Really? And he still believes in all Genie stories.

this reminds me of Bob and his neighbor. Bob had a lovely wife and an neighbor. One day as Bob is having his shower with his wife and the bell rings. He asks his wife to open the door. she wraps herself in a towel and runs to the front door. It is Ray, the neighbor. Ray is happily surprised when he sees Bob's wife in her towel and he indecently proposes he a deal: if you untie the towel, let it fall and sloooowly bend over, pick it up and tigh it again I will give you 1000 usd. The woman is shocked but very tempted, she smells a trap and insists to be paid first, which he does at once, in cash! She looks back, make sure nobody sees her except Ray and does just what he asked her to do. as soon as she is through she asks him to leave and shuts the door, her 1000 usd in hand.
Then she goes back in the shower to join Bob.
Bob: was it Ray honey?
Wife: yes, but I told him you were having your shower and he left
Bob: did he give you the 1000 he owes me? he promised to pay today...

this reminds me of Bob and his neighbor. Bob had a lovely wife and an neighbor. One day as Bob is having his shower with his wife and the bell rings. He asks his wife to open the door. she wraps herself in a towel and runs to the front door. It is Ray, the neighbor. Ray is happily surprised when he sees Bob's wife in her towel and he indecently proposes he a deal: if you untie the towel, let it fall and sloooowly bend over, pick it up and tigh it again I will give you 1000 usd. The woman is shocked but very tempted, she smells a trap and insists to be paid first, which he does at once, in cash! She looks back, make sure nobody sees her except Ray and does just what he asked her to do. as soon as she is through she asks him to leave and shuts the door, her 1000 usd in hand.Then she goes back in the shower to join Bob.Bob: was it Ray honey?Wife: yes, but I told him you were having your shower and he leftBob: did he give you the 1000 he owes me? he promised to pay today...
imekula kwa mama

this reminds me of Bob and his neighbor. Bob had a lovely wife and an neighbor. One day as Bob is having his shower with his wife and the bell rings. He asks his wife to open the door. she wraps herself in a towel and runs to the front door. It is Ray, the neighbor. Ray is happily surprised when he sees Bob's wife in her towel and he indecently proposes he a deal: if you untie the towel, let it fall and sloooowly bend over, pick it up and tigh it again I will give you 1000 usd. The woman is shocked but very tempted, she smells a trap and insists to be paid first, which he does at once, in cash! She looks back, make sure nobody sees her except Ray and does just what he asked her to do. as soon as she is through she asks him to leave and shuts the door, her 1000 usd in hand.Then she goes back in the shower to join Bob.Bob: was it Ray honey?Wife: yes, but I told him you were having your shower and he leftBob: did he give you the 1000 he owes me? he promised to pay today...
OMG.. I never imagined wil end like this! So funny.

Tamaa Mbaya...russian roullet umefunika,..ha ha haaa, u made my nyt noisy.!