Tundu Lissu: Am told, People at the top aren't thinking and acting rationally anymore...

Alienda kutoa report ya taarifa Polisi hiyo kuwa anataka kuuwawa?

Unajua mnaanza kutoa Hukumu hata hakuna kesi yenyewe!
Duh hata aibu hamna nyie jamaa. Basi kama hakwenda kuripoti ni halali yake kuuwawa? Yaani mimi nikutishie wewe maisha halafu usiripoti. Ukiuawa basi hakuna kesi hapo. Atakaejipendeza kunishawishi hawa ndugu zetu wanafikiri kwa kutumia kichwa namkata makofi.

Uharamia katika utawala huu ulishatabiriwa na kuonwa mapema na Lissu hata kabla ya kumiminiwa mvua ya marisasi kutaka kumuua

Colleagues,

Reports circulating in social media that I may be arrested or even assassinated before the AGM should not be rubbished or discounted.

I too have been approached by persons in very high places informing me of the plans discussed here in Dodoma this past weekend.

I don't know the truth of the story but I've no reason to believe they're made up by the people who approached me. They told me people at the top aren't thinking and acting rationally anymore.

You see signs of this everywhere. My request is to circulate the information about these plots as widely as we possibly can.

Public awareness of these things is the best protection we can hope for. Should I be arrested before the AGM, I ask you to insist that I remain on the ballot.

Don't allow any attempt to remove me from the contest on account of my enforced absence. Remain steadfast.

By their words and deeds these past few weeks, these people stand completely exposed to the world in all their ugly nakedness.

Tundu Lissu
Kweli, Magu sasa hana utimamu wa akili anaopaswa kuwa nao Kiongozi Mkuu wa nchi

Tindu Lissu aache uoga nani wa kumuua.!?
Labda apotezwe kama ben
maharamia nini maoni yenu kwa sasa?
KUMBE MNAOGOPAGA EEEEEHHHH, HAHAHAHAAAA MLIZOEA KUITWA IKULU KUNYWA JUICE, SASA HIVI NI CENTRAL TU. HAHAHAAAA NDIO MTAJUA MAANA KUISOMA NAMBA.
Kwa kuandika kizungu huu ujumbe anamfikishia nani!?
Jamaa anatafuta kura Za huruma
Mwambie angeandika kiswahili hili tumuelewe anataka nini
Mmmmmmmmmh

Amenishangaza.

Halafu eti bado polisi wanamtafuta mhusika

Colleagues,

Reports circulating in social media that I may be arrested or even assassinated before the AGM should not be rubbished or discounted.

by the people who approached me. They told me people at the top aren't thinking and acting rationally anymore.

You see signs of this everywhere. My request is to circulate the information about these plots as widely as we possibly can.

Public awareness of these things is the best protection we can hope for. Should .

Tundu Lissu

Back
Top Bottom