Tundu Lissu: Am told, People at the top aren't thinking and acting rationally anymore...

Francis12

JF-Expert Member
Sep 30, 2016
Colleagues,

Reports circulating in social media that I may be arrested or even assassinated before the AGM should not be rubbished or discounted.

I too have been approached by persons in very high places informing me of the plans discussed here in Dodoma this past weekend.

I don't know the truth of the story but I've no reason to believe they're made up by the people who approached me. They told me people at the top aren't thinking and acting rationally anymore.

You see signs of this everywhere. My request is to circulate the information about these plots as widely as we possibly can.

Public awareness of these things is the best protection we can hope for. Should I be arrested before the AGM, I ask you to insist that I remain on the ballot.

Don't allow any attempt to remove me from the contest on account of my enforced absence. Remain steadfast.

By their words and deeds these past few weeks, these people stand completely exposed to the world in all their ugly nakedness.

Tundu Lissu

Duuh,, :mad::mad:,, speechless..

All we belongs to God. Na hakuna nafsi ambayo haitaonja mauti, hakuna atakayeishi milele. Siku moja wote tutakufa. Sioni sababu ya kumfanyia yeyote baya la aina yoyote.

Kutofautiana kiitakadi siyo uadui, ni mitazamo tu. Hii dunia ingekuwa kitu cha ajabu sana kama tungekubaliana na kila kitu.

Our difference are what makes us perfect and great people. Mungu atupe roho ya nyama na ya kumuhofu yeye, atuondolee roho ya jiwe kama aliyowahi mpa farau hata akapotelea bahari ya shamu.

Anaandika Wakili msomi Tundu Lissu!

Colleagues. Reports circulating in social media that I may be arrested or even assassinated before the AGM should not be rubbished or discounted.

I too have been approached by persons in very high places informing me of the plans discussed here in Dodoma this past weekend.

I don't know the truth of the story but I've no reason to believe they're made up by the people who approached me. They told me people at the top aren't thinking and acting rationally anymore.

You see signs of this everywhere. My request is to circulate the information about these plots as widely as we possibly can.

Public awareness of these things is the best protection we can hope for. Should I be arrested before the AGM, I ask you to insist that I remain on the ballot.

Don't allow any attempt to remove me from the contest on account of my enforced absence. Remain steadfast.

By their words and deeds these past few weeks, these people stand completely exposed to the world in all their ugly nakedness.
Kwa kuandika kizungu huu ujumbe anamfikishia nani!?

KUMBE MNAOGOPAGA EEEEEHHHH, HAHAHAHAAAA MLIZOEA KUITWA IKULU KUNYWA JUICE, SASA HIVI NI CENTRAL TU. HAHAHAAAA NDIO MTAJUA MAANA KUISOMA NAMBA.

Back
Top Bottom