Tukumbushane kauli mbalimbali za Wanamichezo

7F7FD581-3C87-4D0A-9F91-99AE63C98CB3.jpeg
421A5487-AA26-47BA-890E-7FF235940B69.jpeg
4046420C-151D-44D7-9EC0-43C59A891409.jpeg
54E594B6-D65B-4617-96F1-B7A44D493A08.jpeg

Rafael van der Vaart on Harry Maguire:

"If he's worth 90 million, Van Dijk is 300 million. I think Maguire goes home every day and tells his wife: 'I'm so shit at football, but I earn so much. They really believe I'm good.' I really think so, he laughs at everyone."

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 🗣

"Bologna defenders were struggling to contain me, so I felt pity,, I ended up giving away an own Goal because I knew later I will score a winner for us and take all three points . Which I did. It felt good scoring at both ends, because it means I made everyone happy both the opposition and my team. That's what god is for, loves them all. "

Former #ACMilan coach Arrigo Sacchi said the English #PremierLeague has ‘the best coaches in the world’ and claims his ideas were ‘never welcome’ in Italy.
#SerieA #Italy #Rossoneri #Azzurri #Sacchi #SerieATIM #EPL #LFC #MCFC #Diavolo

Zlatan Ibrahimovic : 🗣

"The last time I cried, was when I didn't receive my paycheck and wages from Malmo FF.
I wrote to the league board to deduct every three points I won for Malmo FF .
The board said 'My money was being paid to my parents because I was young by law to receive salary'..
I told the league board that I was also young to be a top scorer and win Malmo FF a league title by law. So they must not be given my three points till am old.
Next day my money was transferred to my account. I am older than the law. Money is my life "

🎙️Marcello #Lippi: "This #Milan displays organization and quality. I like the way they play, #Pioli is succeeding in mixing fantasy and pragmatism. I'm sure they will make it to the end of the league, their attitude is the right one" https://t.co/rQZN5iFDMh

1C41F933-9CD6-4869-BE7E-3EE4DF7BED57.jpeg

Roy Keane: 🗣️ "He thinks he's shutting the critics up. But I think It's embarrassing. He's been a disgrace the last couple months for Man Utd. He thinks if he scores there, he's going to shut his critics up. Embarrassing."

Back
Top Bottom