Tujikumbushe Bungeni Dodoma!

unatukumbusha ili iweje na what for what purpose? unatuonyesha usharobalo wako? au suti? how somebody who stayed outside of his country more than 20yrs speaks like a headless chicken?

hahaaaaa ...nimependa hiyo niliyoweka red

He was speaking after Tanzania National Assembly, he was very clear and stick to the point; the time was major factor but he did a very good job; I am sure he did not get the vote because majority of MP don`t understand English in other words they were lost in translation; even the speaker was shaking when using English; we missed the opportunity to send somebody who is aggressive and ready to fight for our national intrests. Twimane can you post a clip of yours I am eager to hear to tune in English!!!!!

Chama
Gongo la Mboto DSM

Chama ,

Kaa kimia umeandika kingereza kibovu saana, kwa nini usiandike kiswahili tu? unapayuka bila sababu

Nice try man! You were little nervous, you missed some of the questions and you were not as short and clear as you repeatedly said; but you put up a a good fight for your dream. Good job!

Chama ,

Kaa kimia umeandika kingereza kibovu saana, kwa nini usiandike kiswahili tu? unapayuka bila sababu

Yombayomba;
English is not my mother tongue; I am still learning it; I did not get the time to review the post; even though I had poor selection of words I am convinced that you did get the message!! Did you hear the prof. who was questioning William? I think William performed well
Peace!!

Chama
Gongo la Mboto DSM

Back
Top Bottom