Tuiombee Kenya: Kenya ranked 30th hungriest nation out of 116 countries

There was no source on your source. You simply typed hogwash as usual. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm among of JF founding members. I know and observe the rule of originality.

Go straight to paraz i cited, have got each and everything you need.
Need say more Mr. bricks and mortar engineer.

I'm among of JF founding members. I know and observe the rule of originality.

Go straight to paraz i cited, have got each and everything you need.
Need say more Mr. bricks and mortar engineer.

Your article is lauding Tanzania for improving, it doesn't say you are better than Kenya. Ukipata alama 50% nami nipate 67% alafu mtihani unaofuata upate 60% nami 68% utakuwa umeimprove ila hujanishinda. Alafu hivi mbona mmeanzisha uzi alafu hamtaki kutumia takwimu za uzi wenyewe kisa Kenya ina nafuu kuliko Tanzania?

Your article is lauding Tanzania for improving, it doesn't say you are better than Kenya. Ukipata alama 50% nami nipate 67% alafu mtihani unaofuata upate 60% nami 68% utakuwa umeimprove ila hujanishinda. Alafu hivi mbona mmeanzisha uzi alafu hamtaki kutumia takwimu za uzi wenyewe kisa Kenya ina nafuu kuliko Tanzania?

Did you understand this para

"Tanzania has topped world rankings for its improved food security over the last decade, defying the double impact of climate change and Covid-19 that continues to wreak havoc on global food systems."

Did you understand this para

"Tanzania has topped world rankings for its improved food security over the last decade, defying the double impact of climate change and Covid-19 that continues to wreak havoc on global food systems."
Shida ya Watanzania ni Kiingereza na shida ya Kiingereza ni Watanzania, you have topped the world in improvement, not absolute. Ama unataka kusema mko more food secure than Europe or USA? No wonder mmoja wenu alikimbilia kufungua huu uzi kuibeza Kenya kumbe report yenyewe inasema Kenya ina nafuu kuliko Tanzania. 🤣

Shida ya Watanzania ni Kiingereza na shida ya Kiingereza ni Watanzania, you have topped the world in improvement, not absolute. Ama unataka kusema mko more food secure than Europe or USA? No wonder mmoja wenu alikimbilia kufungua huu uzi kuibeza Kenya kumbe report yenyewe inasema Kenya ina nafuu kuliko Tanzania. 🤣

Bro you need to improve your content and context analysis. Reading English is one thing, but understanding its context is another crucial thing.

Also you need to conceptualize and link ideas from various sources of information that you came across.

The country that tops the world list (severally) of the improved accessibility and affordability of food; also the country tops the continent on food security can never be the same as the country that have never been featured in these profound rankings.

Bro you need to improve your content and context analysis. Reading English is one thing, but understanding its context is another crucial thing.

Also you need to conceptualize and link ideas from various sources of information that you came across.

The country that tops the world list (severally) of the improved accessibility and affordability of food; also the country tops the continent on food security can never be the same as the country that have never been featured in these profound rankings.
Key word is improved. Leo utajua kiingereza.

Leo kizee hajui maana ya improvement😂😂

Back
Top Bottom