Traffic inspector punishes ex wife with 28 fines

zomba

JF-Expert Member
Nov 27, 2007
2362_400x300.jpg

Photo: Ôîòî@Mail.Ru: âàø öèôðîâîé ôîòîàðõèâ!

Traffic inspector punishes ex wife with 28 fines

19 Jun, 01:55 PM

The Prosecutor General's Office of Vladivostok, Russia's largest port city on the Pacific Ocean, has condemned traffic policemen Alexander Kozin for forging twenty-eight fines against his former wife, Russian website KP.ru reports. According to police reports Natalia Petrova had illegally crossed the road in the same place 28 times.

When the prosecutors summoned Petrova to appear in court she realized that it was her former husband who had fined her.

“We parted a long time ago. I have already got him out of my mind, but unfortunately he hasn’t. He found a copy of my passport somewhere and fined me out of revenge.” Petrova said.

The fine for jaywalking is reported to be one hundred rubles (about $3). Petrova was liable for 2,800 rubles ($95).

“My patrol area is too quiet, as ill luck would have it. But if I go over the fines quota I get a bonus. That was only reason I passed twenty eights fines onto my ex-wife,” Kozin said.

The Russian Courts found the traffic policemen guilty and put him on probation for three years. He has been dsimissed from his post.

Kuna watu wakikataliwa wanauwa, seuse huyu aliye mkandamiza mwenzake na mafaini kibao.

Back
Top Bottom