Top 10 Worst Wedding Photo

Kivumah

JF-Expert Member
Jan 7, 2008
#10 – The Wahhh-ding photo
Not sure if this was an intentional pose for his buddies, but his bride is not amused.
groom-crying.jpg

# 9 – The College BrideThe photo that spawned a million punchlines. I’ll let you create your own, because mine will get me fired.
wedding-kegstand.jpg

#8 – Yikes
This dress won the Top 10 Sluttiest Wedding Dress award, but also is very fitting for one of the worst photos thanks to her, “They have booze in the limo” pose. Limo – $1000, Champagne – $100, look on her new mother in law’s face when she gets out of the limo – priceless.
boobed-wedding-dress.jpg

#7 – Lesbian Nudist Wedding
The photo that set equal rights back an entire decade.
lesbian-nudist-wedding.jpeg

#6 – MINE!
If this doesn’t set off red flags for the groom, nothing will.
hold-that-bottle.jpg

#5 – Opposites Attract
Sometimes a couple is so perfectly matched that it’s impossible to tell who the lucky one is. While these two may not be perfectly matched, the latter still holds true.
the-couple.jpg

#4 – The Clown Wedding
If you didn’t have an unnatural fear of clowns, you do now.
wedding-clowns.jpg

#3 – I Can’t Quit You
The bride wasn’t concerned about infidelity, until….
groom-kisses.jpg

#2 – Ghetto Fabulous
She didn’t like the bridesmaid outfits at first, but it grew on her. And she worked it.
ghetto-fabulous.jpg

And here we are folks!The winner of the worst wedding photo award.
#1 – Duck, Duck, Goose
This picture is still by far my all time favorite because it says so much. Just, oh my.
groom-butt-pinch.jpg

picha ya mwisho, sipati picha bi harusi akishtukia, noma! au demu aliyeshikwa **** aking'aka................

picha ya mwisho, sipati picha bi harusi akishtukia, noma! au demu aliyeshikwa **** aking'aka................
..alieshikwa ni nyumba ndogo ya Bw.Harusi. si unaona alivyotulia kwa raha zake. Wanamng'ong'a tu Bi harusi wa watu

Back
Top Bottom