Top 10 Kenyan actors in Hollywood

Tupigane tu na tendelee kushindana kea vitu ndogo ndogo alafu tuxidi kushangaa kea nini Afrika ni Masikini wa kutupwa.

Eddie Gathegi my nigga definately kills them all, even Lupita Nyong'o doesn't come close. Though he is underated, he gets bigger and more nasty roles and he always fits in them all, like a glove.
His notable performances include in not only The Blacklist and Twilight, he shines the most as a Don in Into The Badlands.

Eddie Gathegi my nigga definately kills them all, even Lupita Nyong'o doesn't come close. Though he is underated, he gets bigger and more nasty roles and he always fits in them all, like a glove.
His notable performances include not only The Blacklist and Twilight, he shines the most as a Don in Into The Badlands.
I love that movie Into the Badlands.

His notable performances include in not only The Blacklist and Twilight, he shines the most as a Don in Into The Badlands.
totally agree with you...That guy know what he is doing

Back
Top Bottom