Tide is Turning Against Israel

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
Tide is Turning Against Israel

Linda Heard | sierra12th@yahoo.co.uk

Now even the United Nations Human Rights Council is “anti-Semitic.” Well, that’s the view of Israel’s Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz, who is outraged that the body rubber-stamped the Goldstone Report on war crimes committed in Gaza. Some years ago, that accusation would have had enormous shock-value, whereas, nowadays, the label has been so propagandized the only thing it elicits is a yawn.

Anti-Semitism is a genuine scourge on humankind in the same that racism and bigotry are and should be eradicated, but Israel is in danger of devaluing the term by attaching it to anyone who doesn’t agree with its policies. Moreover, when used loosely as an insult, it doesn’t help Israel’s cause or standing in the world.

On the contrary, terming “anti-Semitic” the 25 member states that voted to back the report’s recommendations, last Friday, will make them even more determined to see Israel before the International Criminal Court. And it is worth remembering that two, Russia and China, hold veto-power in the UN Security Council.

When Israeli officials have to resort to name-calling and evocation of the Holocaust as Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently did during an address to the UN General Assembly, it signifies that they are losing the argument.

It seems that Ha’aretz columnist Gideon Levy is of like mind. Netanyahu “cheapened the memory of the Holocaust in his speech to the UN General Assembly…” he wrote. “He did so twice. Once, when he brandished proof of the very existence of the Holocaust, as if it needed any, and again when he compared Hamas to the NazisRead More

Israel is terrorisnng the world!!!!!!!!!!!!trusth shall prevail and it is doomed now forever.hitler was a fool to have left some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel is terrorisnng the world!!!!!!!!!!!!trusth shall prevail and it is doomed now forever.hitler was a fool to have left some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShababiMzungu why are you so full of hate!

If you like Hitler that much why don't you follow him where he is?

What truth are you talking about!!!

The only truth that will prevail is the fact that Israel and Jewish people are here to stay, they are not going anywhere. Get used to it.

u r a fool..don't you know hat hitler said> i am not hateful but realistic it is you who is ignorant of the facts..the jews are the cancer ..............read my friend and face the reality.

u r a fool..don't you know hat hitler said> i am not hateful but realistic it is you who is ignorant of the facts..the jews are the cancer ..............read my friend and face the reality.

Poooooooooleeeeeee sana. Keep Dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom