Things a woman should never do for a man when in love

yaaah he'll earn what he paid for

nawatakia safar yenye matumaini

Nadhani mimi na wewe hayupo katika equal footing katika hii thread .

Unaongelea kuhusu kulipia uchi, akilipa zaidi anapewa vizuri zaidi.

Sawa, huyo ni wewe.

Ila inahusiana nini na sredi hii?

Nadhani mimi na wewe hayupo katika equal footing katika hii thread .

Unaongelea kuhusu kulipia uchi, akilipa zaidi anapewa vizuri zaidi.

Sawa, huyo ni wewe.

Ila inahusiana nini na sredi hii?

hey change you mind, payment does not mean in terms of money can be in kind, or any positive action responding to positive stimuli is a payment?.

Hello JF,

Love has the uncanny ability to make some people dumb. More so my fellow sisters. To save some of us the woes of having to wipe tears of love gone sour each time, here are some tips to help you sister there draw a line when it comes to love.

1. Never give up on your dreams
Career-wise, go where you always wanted to be and never let anything stand in your way. Least of all a man.
If there is anything my Dad taught me, it is the mechanism of a man's mind. They are very tricky and to survive you have to be a step ahead.

2. Never forget who you are.
Do not try to stoop to a lower caliber and be someone you are not just to please your man. If your man is daft and small minded and you are so in love to move on without him then the best you can do is not not to lower yourself to his standards

3. Change your appearance
By this I do not mean changing your sense of style. Nah. We all like to go with the latest fashion trends as lomg as out pockets allow us to do so. I mean undergoing surgery to please a man. Know your limits when dealing with men. Entertain every whim and you are doomed.

And Many More..... Just listen to the God given voice inside you and you will always be safe.

Nice Weekend People.
Source please: kwa maana kuna njia aionayo mwanadamu yafaa walakini yaelekea kuzimu. From whence abideth a dream in a woman?

You are so in the 40's mister.

Jibu hoja usiongee udhaifu wa fikra yako; ni heri kutoa kuliko kupokea na imekupasa kutoa ndiposa upokee, Thinking and Behaving contrary to nature is like swiming upstream against the current of life and you are bound to end up doomed.

Hayo mbona ndiyo wengi wenu mnafanya?

Wakati mwingine napata hata hasira.Unakuta mwanamke anajitoa karibia hata uhai wake...

Nadhani wapo wengi hata humu watakaodhani umewambia wafanye hayo!

Hello JF,

Love has the uncanny ability to make some people dumb. More so my fellow sisters. To save some of us the woes of having to wipe tears of love gone sour each time, here are some tips to help you sister there draw a line when it comes to love.

1. Never give up on your dreams
Career-wise, go where you always wanted to be and never let anything stand in your way. Least of all a man.
If there is anything my Dad taught me, it is the mechanism of a man's mind. They are very tricky and to survive you have to be a step ahead.

2. Never forget who you are.
Do not try to stoop to a lower caliber and be someone you are not just to please your man. If your man is daft and small minded and you are so in love to move on without him then the best you can do is not not to lower yourself to his standards

3. Change your appearance
By this I do not mean changing your sense of style. Nah. We all like to go with the latest fashion trends as lomg as out pockets allow us to do so. I mean undergoing surgery to please a man. Know your limits when dealing with men. Entertain every whim and you are doomed.

And Many More..... Just listen to the God given voice inside you and you will always be safe.

Nice Weekend People.

Thank you my dear sister Karucee for share with us .. We definitely appreciate for remind us ... My dear sometimes we are forget to recognized what we have during the season God has given to us. Tukijua kuwa ni haki yetu and it or they belong to us . In relationship Not all men or women are supportive to our dreams or careers . So if we have the people that make you smile , supportive , and the one who are not trying to change you but to walk with you through hard and good times we really need to appreciate them and hold on unto them . I thank God for this lovely husband to be who support me most of the time . I pray that God to keep touch him and grant his heart desires . Nashukuru sana Love kwa your support in every dreams I had/ have , you have never been away from it .. Just know that I do appreciate you for every little / big things you have been doing to me and my career . Naomba uendelee kuwa na moyo huo huo in Jesus name ... Amen.. Thanks ..

English language makes a limit for contribution to subject matter. Note that several people can give their opinions- the language is not understood by the majority

Jibu hoja usiongee udhaifu wa fikra yako; ni heri kutoa kuliko kupokea na imekupasa kutoa ndiposa upokee, Thinking and Behaving contrary to nature is like swiming upstream against the current of life and you are bound to end up doomed.
Get straight to the point and lay your cards on the table.

Stop beating about the bush.

Your point is??

Where is the line? for a 'man' ?
is the same as saying for a 'husband'?