Things a woman should never do for a man when in love

Karucee

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2012
Hello JF,

Love has the uncanny ability to make some people dumb. More so my fellow sisters. To save some of us the woes of having to wipe tears of love gone sour each time, here are some tips to help you sister there draw a line when it comes to love.

1. Never give up on your dreams
Career-wise, go where you always wanted to be and never let anything stand in your way. Least of all a man.
If there is anything my Dad taught me, it is the mechanism of a man's mind. They are very tricky and to survive you have to be a step ahead.

2. Never forget who you are.
Do not try to stoop to a lower caliber and be someone you are not just to please your man. If your man is daft and small minded and you are so in love to move on without him then the best you can do is not not to lower yourself to his standards

3. Change your appearance
By this I do not mean changing your sense of style. Nah. We all like to go with the latest fashion trends as lomg as out pockets allow us to do so. I mean undergoing surgery to please a man. Know your limits when dealing with men. Entertain every whim and you are doomed.

And Many More..... Just listen to the God given voice inside you and you will always be safe.

Nice Weekend People.

sis not always easy,sometimes women compromise their careers for men they love n family,I.know some cases wadada wameacha kazi kutunza watoto na mume,n sometimes wanabadili kazi ili waweze kumudu kuishi na mume ndani,
career wise we want so many things,but priorities za mwanamke na mwanaume ni TOFAUTIII,a man can afford moving places na kuacha wife na watoto nyumbani,mwanamke u do the.same hio family itakua.na hali gani,
I agree don't go the extreme to please him,but u need to know ur priorities as a woman

1. Never give up on your dreams
Career-wise, go where you always wanted to be and never let anything stand in your way. Least of all a man.
If there is anything my Dad taught me, it is the mechanism of a man's mind. They are very tricky and to survive you have to be a step ahead.
images

Nice post Karucee
muda mwingine unakuta sasa sisi wanawake wenyewe hatujijui tunataka nini................
afu tumelishwa sumu nyingi toka mwanzo kwamba ndoa ni kumridhisha mume tuu na sio kusapotiana
hii imekuwa ndio changamoto kubwa sana
ndo mana mwali wadogo kwa sasa wanakazi ya kulia lia tu wakiamin kwamba wao wamewekwa kuwa rula za wenzi wao. kuwa shape kwa namna wanavyotaka.
unakuta mtu ili m=kupliz mume anaamua hata ku undergo plastic surgery kupata shape inayotakwa na mumewe wanaasahau kwamba mwanaume hajulikana anataka nini.
ukidhan ni shape siku ikiwepo atataman aso na shepu.
ukidhan ni rangi siku ikiwepo atataman asokuwa na rangi

better be yourself always

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice post Karucee
muda mwingine unakuta sasa sisi wanawake wenyewe hatujijui tunataka nini................
afu tumelishwa sumu nyingi toka mwanzo kwamba ndoa ni kumridhisha mume tuu na sio kusapotiana
hii imekuwa ndio changamoto kubwa sana
ndo mana mwali wadogo kwa sasa wanakazi ya kulia lia tu wakiamin kwamba wao wamewekwa kuwa rula za wenzi wao. kuwa shape kwa namna wanavyotaka.
unakuta mtu ili m=kupliz mume anaamua hata ku undergo plastic surgery kupata shape inayotakwa na mumewe wanaasahau kwamba mwanaume hajulikana anataka nini.
ukidhan ni shape siku ikiwepo atataman aso na shepu.
ukidhan ni rangi siku ikiwepo atataman asokuwa na rangi

better be yourself always
be yourself and be firm while at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
uf he offer little money to you never afraid to tell him to "add more from the pocket and his work in bed will be secured"

Mapenzi hayafundishwi... kila mtu anaweza kufanya kitu tofauti na kika work.... unaweza giveup kila kitu na mahusiano yaka dumu kwa furaha and viseversa.... live the life OMBA MUNGU UPATE MWNY AFADHALI MAANA HAMNA MKAMILIFU

17 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom