These are the true african presidents

Mujumba

JF-Expert Member
Jan 20, 2011
On my opinion MUGABBE,GADDAF AND MUSEVENI are the true African presidents!! dont ask me why because the reasons are obvisious

I admire the President of Ghana, Equitorial Guinea, Botswana

:A S 13:whats obvious to you is not obvious to me....please give us some reasons!!!

anyway,Karibu JF.....Home of Great thinkers!!!!

haahaa kaka Hongera,even that one of Equitorial Guinea?? i dont know him for sure

@michelle,thanx!! see the number of years they have been in power so far and still want more

Gaddafi anatumia ndege za kivita kuua raia wanaoandamana kumtaka aachie madaraka.....nilikua namkubali lakini baada ya jana kusikia anachowafanyia raia wanaompinga nae namuweka kwenye kundi la walewale wanaojali watumbo yao tu.tena nimeanza kua na wasiwasi kama Africa kuna rais anaejali wananchi wake kwa asilimia 100

I admire the President of Ghana, Equitorial Guinea, Botswana

I admire Mugabe.....he is one of the strongest men this world will ever have.....very patriotic and and dares to fight the toughest battle with UK and other western countries for the sake of his countrymen!

I also admire Gaddafi and he is also very strong and i like the fact that he was pushing for the idea of United Africa......

what i do not like about this leaders is the fact that they believe nobody can lead their countries better than themselves......

@michelle,thanx!! see the number of years they have been in power so far and still want more

so do you think the number of years spent as presidents makes them true African Presidents? i think its what they have done for their countries Kashaga......

those are genuine reasons which prompted me to admire those leaders! what Libyans are doing is not proper because Gaddafi has done a lot for the country and the continent at large,i think they are trying to immitate the Egyptians which had a diffferent political situation

those are genuine reasons which prompted me to admire those leaders! what Libyans are doing is not proper because Gaddafi has done a lot for the country and the continent at large,i think they are trying to immitate the Egyptians which had a diffferent political situation

Yeah,thats not an end that Gaddafi deserve....that man has done so much for his country.....i also like Hugo Chavez out of Africa

Raisi wa Eq Guinea anaitwa Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasog, Huyu bwana namkubali kwa kukuza uchumi wa nchi yake.. You cant emagine nchi iko vizuri saana more than many countries in europe and the rest of the word GDP percapital $30,200 wakati Tanzania ni 1,400
source: World Rankings and Records hapo utaona records mbalimbali

On my opinion MUGABBE,GADDAF AND MUSEVENI are the true African presidents!! dont ask me why because the reasons are obvisious
i certainly agree with you 'AFRICAN TRUE PRESIDENTS' these presidents have no place in civilized world.Look how MUGABE has caused chaos and sufferings to his people.
Gadaff successfull manage to deliver free services for sometimes but as years passby under the religion blanket he used Libya as his Bussness company.
MUSEVENI is a war criminal,oppressor and a dictator giving his wife a ministerial post and his son x post in the army,we better not have EA rather than having MUSEVENI in presidential post

Huyo wa Equitorial Guinea ni dictator afadhali na Gadafi..

Ameitwa dictator na US simply because watu kama akina RA ER alikuwa hawachekei kabisa, magereza ilijengwa sio kwa masikini tu.. kunakipindi nchiyake ilikuwa yapili kwa GDP per capita. aliwawezesha wananchiwake wote wenye uwezo kuutumia uwezo wao na taaruma zao kwa manufaa ya nchi yao kwa ujumla wao. ni nchi ya pili katika nchi zilizochini ya jangwa la sahara kwa utoaji mafuta, kwa hilo asingekuwa stable US na wengine kama hao wangesha ivuruga nchi hiyo..

i certainly agree with you 'AFRICAN TRUE PRESIDENTS' these presidents have no place in civilized world.Look how MUGABE has caused chaos and sufferings to his people.
Gadaff successfull manage to deliver free services for sometimes but as years passby under the religion blanket he used Libya as his Bussness company.
MUSEVENI is a war criminal,oppressor and a dictator giving his wife a ministerial post and his son x post in the army,we better not have EA rather than having MUSEVENI in presidential post

I disagree with all this jamani....

Mugabe did not cause chaos and sufferings to his people....he wanted his people to own the land that belongs to them....the chaos and sufferings came as a result of the conditions that Zimbabwe was given as a reaction to President Mugabe decision to take the lands from the white farmers.....Mugabe is not and will never be an enemy of a country he fought for its liberation......at least history could help you....Zimbabwe used to be one of the African countries with a better economy as well as infrastructure until the decision to take land from the white farmers was made by Mugabe so that his countrymen get land!!!!

Museven is not a war criminal,he fought against Idd Amin,he has made Uganda what it is now, against the strong forces of the rebels in Northern Uganda,and all the fights aroung Rwanda,Sudan and Congo borders....he might have some element of a dictatorship but he has done a good job for his country,giving her wife a ministerial position is not a big deal as long as she has managed to improve the lives of the people.i do not see any reason we should have a first lady who spends most of the time doing nothing....Museven wife is smart,she even knows and discuss policy issues of her country,she is involved in most of the decisions about her country....you can not compare that woman to our celebrity first ladies in some african countries....on the issue of his son and the army,the army has not failed under his son,its even stronger,i wish i could write about the divisions that exist in the Ugandan army and how difficult it has always bn to manage such army especially with the conflicts of Congo,Sudan and Rwanda........!

They all have weaknesses but we should acknowledge the good things that they have done!

Kashaga , I tend to differ with u on what you have termed as " ....Gaddafi has done a lot for ... and the continent at large " . This is the leader who supported the famous dictator Life President FieldMashal?? Dr. Idd Amin Dada of Uganda , I remember he issued an order to our army to leave Uganda in 24 Hours ( depending on your age , I believe you remember the orders Or you have read in some publications) otherwise Tz will suffer the consequences , we ignored his orders, he brought his well trained army to fight against our forces , Hope You know the END RESULT ....
On the Other Hand I guess you consider the Libyan Dictator to have done a lot in Africa simply because he initiated the AU . I strongly believe that , in the eyes of such a dictator the success of AU Implied him to be the first President of United Africa, wakamshitukia ....
Haya ni mawazo yangu , wengine wanaweza kuweka sawa utetezi wako

Kashaga , I tend to differ with u on what you have termed as " ....Gaddafi has done a lot for ... and the continent at large " . This is the leader who supported the famous dictator Life President FieldMashal?? Dr. Idd Amin Dada of Uganda , I remember he issued an order to our army to leave Uganda in 24 Hours ( depending on your age , I believe you remember the orders Or you have read in some publications) otherwise Tz will suffer the consequences , we ignored his orders, he brought his well trained army to fight against our forces , Hope You know the END RESULT ....
On the Other Hand I guess you consider the Libyan Dictator to have done a lot in Africa simply because he initiated the AU . I strongly believe that , in the eyes of such a dictator the success of AU Implied him to be the first President of United Africa, wakamshitukia ....
Haya ni mawazo yangu , wengine wanaweza kuweka sawa utetezi wako

Ngoko i agree with all this history, to be a true African leader does not mean you have not made mistakes....or that you have always been perfect,no! .....even Nyerere made mistakes,Mandela made mistakes....and so is Gaddafi....what we are looking at is the vision, tough decisions and consistency on making a difference on the lives of people in their own countries and on the case of Gaddafi on Uniting Africa.....my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom