The Sculpture (Shibuda) to Go Back to its Craftman (ccm) Tomorrow!

How happy we will be let the corpse be preserved in the CCm grave ooh lala how wonderful with this move

has he finished his "job" in CDM? I hope not yet, he must continue making chaos till 2015!!

He has a dream to contest presidency from CHADEMA, and Jakaya his campaign manager!

has he finished his "job" in CDM? I hope not yet, he must continue making chaos till 2015!!

That was a provocative strategy to activate internal conflicts, purposely to trigger momentum for his departure. He wanted to sufficiently gain from public impressions and sympathy at the time of his exit but sadly his trap caught none of the CDM leaders. Poor Shibuda!

usitupe mbachao kwa msala upitio.... Shibuda ni CCM damu damu hata kama yuko CDM

Malengo ya Shibuda na ccm yameshindwa na wao wameliona hilo, Chezea wengine sio Uongozi shupavu wa Chadema.

SHIBUDA never misses where there is pilau and wali...! AND HE THINKS THAT HE IS A PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL...?? shame!

Nadhani anafaa kurudi huko na kuchukua nafasi ya NAPE. Ukweli hiyo nafasi inapwaya na Shibuda anaiweza kuliko Nape.
Nafasi ya Mukama ichukuliwe na yule jamaa ya jimbo la GOMBE, Kigoma.

let God be with him when making that advantageous decision to all people who are after changes,real i will be happy to hear that..............

Lets keep our fingers x! He will definetely depart at a due time, he is waiting for his satanic to depart!

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom